Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 4

The world was white, no matter where Party Poison looked. There wasn’t anyone around, and there wasn’t anything nearby but him.
“Hello?” Party Poison yelled, his voice echoing in all directions. He waited for a response, but none came.
Where the fuck am I? he asked himself, There’s no way that this is Heaven. Even I know that I wouldn’t end up there.
“Hello,” a voice said right behind Party Poison, making him spin around. Right behind him was a girl, no older than eighteen, standing where the voice was. She had short straight brown hair, a gold collar-like choker, and a flawless complexion. Though the one thing that stood out to him the most was her eyes, which was one emerald green eye and one violet eye.
“Who the hell are you?” Party Poison asked, shocked by how quietly she had snuck up on him. Am I already losing my edge, just by letting a girl sneak up behind me and not hear anything?
“You’re not losing your edge,” the girl said, the corner of her mouth curving up, “Nobody can hear what they usually can here.”
“And where is ‘here’?”
“Good question,” she replied, her face starting to show slight confusion, “I guess it’s a waiting room for something.”
“For Hell,” he replied firmly, set on the location he was heading.
“Hell? My dear boy, who said you were dead?” she replied, showing slight humor mixed in with her confusion.
“So I’m not dead?”
“Not yet, but if you abuse your second chance, then you will be.”
“What second chance?”
“All in due time,” the girl replied as she turned around and started to walk away.
“Wait,” Party Poison said, grabbing the girl’s right arm, “Who are you?”
“Who am I?” the girl asked herself, her head tilting to the left, “I don’t really know.” Then the girl kept walking, and after twenty steps, she stopped and turned around to face Party Poison again, but this time her face looked beaten up, bruised, and scarred, plus her eyes were now both purebred violet “But I do know this. Whenever someone comes here, it’s usually because she needs them, or they have something left to take care of.” And with that, the girl burst into flames and vanished, leaving Party Poison in the vast white, which was quickly darkening into a deep black.

“How long do you think he’s gonna be out?” a female voice asked, no doubt nearby him. He tried hard to open his eyes, but no matter how hard he tried, his eyelids would not open.
“He’ll probably come around soon, so quit acting like a girly girl, waiting for her prince to pop up,” another female voice replied, sounding close but not the same distance as the first voice.
“Oh fuck off,” the first voice said, “I’m just worried that the meds won’t work.”
“They always work you moron, we haven’t had anyone stay inanimate after taking them.”
Oh my fucking God, they had me pop pills? I better wake up soon so I can strangle these two, whoever they are, Party Poison thought to himself as he still fought to open his eyes and move.
“I know, but still, it could happen at any time, and this one actually looks like a fighter,” the first voice replied, “The last thing we need is for the meds to quit on us and lose a good fighter.”
There’s no way I’m dying now, I still have to keep the kid safe! At the thought of Life Bomb, his eyes sprang open, arms flying from his sides, choking the person that was closest to him, a silver-haired girl that looked like she was seventeen or eighteen. Her Neon-Violet eyes started to darken to a deep purple quickly as she gasped for air. The girl behind her ran up and started pulling on his hand, trying to make Party Poison loosen his grip on the other girl. By this time, he was sitting up in what appeared to be a medical cot.
“Who the fuck are you people?” Party Poison growled, his scarlet hair getting in front of his eyes, blocking his view of the situation. The silver-haired girl kept gasping, trying to breath out an answer, but not finding the air supply to do so.
“Let her go you asshole,” the other one, a black and neon green-haired girl with a black outfit, yelled as she continued to pry his fingers apart from the other girl’s throat, her black and neon nails digging into his flesh. Finally, when the silver-haired girl’s face started to turn blue, he released his grip on her throat, her body collapsing onto the ground gasping and coughing for air. The black-haired one also released her grip and turned to see if the other girl was alright, “Oh my god, Deryn, are you alright?” The girl just nodded her head, finally getting a second wind to pass through her lungs.
“I’ll ask again,” Party Poison said, swinging his legs over the edge of the cot, “Who the fuck are you people?”
“What the hell was that for, you moron,” the black-haired girl yelled, rising back up to her feet, glaring straight into Party Poison’s eyes, as well as part of his soul, “All she was doing was sitting there, worried about your stupid ass.”
“Jay,” the silver-haired girl gasped, clutching the other girl’s ankle, “It’s alright, I’m fine.” At that moment, the door, which had been closed the whole time, burst open, a boy around nineteen walking in with his gun poised, ready to shoot at Party Poison’s chest.
“What’s going on in here?” the boy asked, his brown hair covering all of his eyes except for a sliver of blue.
“Nothing,” Jay replied, still glaring into Party Poison’s eyes, “Just the new guy being major paranoid about us being here.”
“Then why is Deryn on the floor,” he asked, keeping the gun locked on Party Poison as he walked into the room, one arm helping Deryn up to her feet.
“She passed out,” Jay answered simply, finally breaking eye contact with Party Poison to turn to the other guy, “She got so happy about him wakin’ up that she fainted.”
“Uh huh,” the guy said skeptically, “And that’s why I could hear you shouting ‘What the hell was that for you moron, all she was doing was sitting there, worried about your stupid ass’?”
“Were you spying on us?” Deryn glared, finally standing on her own.
“Please forgive him,” a new voice said calmly from the doorway. Everyone turned to see who it was, and Party Poison’s eyes flew open wide. Standing in the doorway was the girl in his dream, but with two emerald green eyes instead of one green eye, and one violet, a snakebite visible in her lower lip. “I asked him to keep an open ear, in case anything was going to happen. I hope it wasn’t rude of me.”
“Pandora,” Deryn said, lowering her head, so as not to show the shade of pink blossoming on her face.
“Stand down Alix,” Pandora said, resting her right hand on the boy’s left shoulder, “He was only trying to protect himself, and that is something that we need here.” Alix hesitated for a moment, then reluctantly, put his gun away.
“Where am I?” Party Poison finally asked, his knuckles turning white.
“Come,” Pandora said, putting her left hand out towards Party Poison, “I’ll explain everything to you, that is, if you trust me enough.” Party Poison stared at the outreached hand for a minute, then took it, begrudgingly being led out of the room where the other three were glaring at the back of his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya, glad you made it here. If you've been commenting, then keep up the good work, and if you haven't, then oh well.