Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 8

“Alright Jet, where are we now?” Fun Ghoul asked, his arms crossed over his chest. For some reason, since Jet Star, Kobra Kid, and Fun Ghoul had been there, he felt a slight pressure where his heart was.
“What, you expect me to know everything?” Jet Star replied, irritation starting to taint his words. “As far as I know, we all got ghosted and this is Heaven.”
“Heaven, no way,” Fun Ghoul replied. “There’s no way that we would be in Heaven, considering all that we’ve done to people.”
“Then this is one boring Hell,” Kobra Kid replied, running his hand through his hair. “Though if we’re all dead, then where’s Party Poison?”
“He’s already gone back,” someone said behind Fun Ghoul, making Fun Ghoul spin around to see a girl standing where the voice had come from. She had straight black hair that went down to right below her shoulder blades, a pale complexion, and a green eye with a violet eye.
“Gone where?” Jet Star asked, walking up to stand by Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid following.
“He got his second chance, just like you three are getting. That’s the main reason why you’re here.”
“And where exactly is ‘here’?” Kobra Kid asked, now standing next to Jet Star.
“I don’t really know the name, but I do know that it’s purpose is to act as a waiting room for those who are getting a second chance.”
“A second chance for what?” Kobra Kid asked, slightly confused.
“Life, of course,” the girl replied as she turned her back towards them, waving her arms like a conductor for an orchestra. “What else would you get a second chance for?”
“Hey,” Fun Ghoul said, taking a step towards the girl. “Who are you?”
The girl said nothing, and instead started to walk away, taking her steps in strides, so that in no time, she was almost invisible to the other three.
“Hey!” Fun ghoul yelled as he broke out into a mad dash towards the girl.
“Fun Ghoul!” Jet Star yelled, but it was too late. Fun Ghoul was almost an arm’s reach from the girl, who had vanished from Jet Star and Cobra Kid’s sight.
“Wait!” Fun Ghoul said as he slowed his pace to a basic walk, as the girl had stopped walking altogether. The air around them grew still when the girl turned back around to face Fun Ghoul, though he was too late when he realized what was happening before him.
There were two shafts of what looked like dark smog, but a midnight black instead of smog’s usual grey pallor, protruding from the girl’s back. The two spread out, starting to take the shape of giant angel wings, the bottoms reaching down to her feet. They continued to grow out, both in distance and length, until they seemed to resemble to giant black cliffs, the support beam being the girl, which stood firm in between the two large growths of darkness, a sickingly sweet smile spread across her face. “See you on the other side,” the girl said, her voice void of expression while her smile started to resemble that of a mad mans’. She closed her eyes, which were now both dark violet, and the darkness jutted out in all directions, quickly losing its angelic façade. This worried Fun Ghoul because a major portion of the darkness was coming straight for him.

Rose awoke with a start. She didn’t expect any of the three to follow her before she brought them back, especially the only hot guy there.
“They called him Fun Ghoul, huh,” Rose murmured to herself as she stood up out of the chair to see who would wake up first, “what a peculiar name, although it does suit him.” There was a slight amount of movements as the curly-haired guy, Jet Star, as she heard them say earlier, felt his soul returning to his body. The blonde-haired one released a small groan of either pain or discomfort as his head shifted. Only Fun Ghoul remained still.
No, don’t tell me he was too close to the beginning, Rose thought as she sat back down as Jet started to lift up his hand, moving it over to his face, as if he was trying to rub away a bad hangover. Rose suddenly sneezed, not a loud one, but a small, almost quiet one that could have easily been mistaken for someone passing gas, though it was still loud enough for Jet to throw his eyes wide open. He jolted straight up, his spine straight as he sat, turning his head around to see where the source of the sound was. His eyes finally rested on Rose, who was watching him the whole time. His brown eyes held the whole time as Rose returned the gaze, her violet eyes boring holes into Jet’s mind. The two kept this constant eye-lock for a few minutes, neither one of them saying a word, until Jet finally spoke, not breaking contact.
“Who are you?” Jet asked, his voice sounding strong, yet it still sounded like it wavered every other syllable.
“I’ll tell you when they all wake up,” Rose replied, keeping a straight face while never breaking eye contact. She now understood why he continued to stare at her with such intensity. This had been their own little anti-violent battle, the winner gaining respect from the loser.
“Or you could tell me now, and I can tell the others when they wake up,” Jet replied, eyes never wavering as he continued his battle.
“I could, but then either I would have to repeat myself, or I would have to hear the exact same thing again, and I really hate both, so I would rather wait and say it once. Now, how long do you intend to stare at me?”
“I was just about to ask you the same thing myself.”
“Guess great minds think alike,” Rose countered, a smirk growing on her face.
“So, how long until they wake up?”
“Well, the blonde guy next to you is awake, he just needs a reason to wake up, Fun Ghoul is still out, and the red-haired one woke up a while ago.” She wasn’t exactly sure how she knew what happened to the one she was suppose to burn, but she couldn’t control her mouth as the words flew out. When she said this, the blonde-haired guy sat straight up, looking intensely at Rose.
“Party’s alive?” he said as he literally jumped over Fun Ghoul, landing on the floor in a crouching position. Quickly, he rose to his feet and strode over to her, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt, and lifted her up out of her seat as he continued to talk, “You better tell us where he is, or so help me God…”
“You’ll kill me?” Rose finished, her eyes narrowing into slits, her tone turning into steel. “I wish you would, it’d sure as hell be better than staying in this living torture chamber.”
“What?” the blonde-haired guy asked, shocked by the answer that she had given him. Jet got off the table and was placing a reassuring hand on the blonde guy’s shoulder.
“Kobra, let her go, she’ll tell us when Fun Ghoul wakes up.”
“If he ever wakes up,” Rose mumbled, her voice softening, turning her head to look at Fun Ghoul’s body, which still looked lifeless and limp, but she felt his soul faintly. “I don’t know if he can make it back, or if he just passes by his own body.”
“What’s that suppose to mean?” Kobra asked, his voice gaining the steely sound as his grip tightened on her shirt. “You saying that he’s gonna stay dead while the rest of us are all gonna be fuckin’-dandy?”
“If you let me go, I might be able to wake him up,” Rose replied, now glaring at Kobra. “But that would require you to trust me with his body, and, of course, you would have to let go of my shirt.” Reluctantly, Kobra let go of Rose’s top, allowing her to walk over to Fun Ghoul’s body while she talked. “You won’t like the method, but the ending result is worth it.”
“Why won’t we like it?” Jet asked, but by now Rose was ignoring him, talking in her head to her.
I’m counting on you, if you can’t bring him back, then I’m fucked royally.
Don’t worry, I got your back on this one. He’s worth the extra trip, anyways, the voice in her head replied. Content with the answer, Rose bent down, lowering her head so that her face was inches away from Fun Ghoul’s.
“What’re you doing?” Kobra asked, starting to look slightly appalled. Rose didn’t answer as she lower her face, her mouth opening Fun Ghouls’. Suddenly she felt the feeling of sudden emptiness as she left to go and get his soul. She kept his mouth open, her body feeling emptier and emptier until she felt like her own soul was being sucked out. Not being able to take anymore, she fell to her knees, hugging herself as her tears started to overflow, mumbling to herself. Fun Ghoul’s body jolted for a quick moment, then was still.
“What did you do to him?” Jet asked, his voice hardening as he walked up behind her, hearing what she was mumbling.
“It’s alright, it’s alright, she’ll be back, and she swore she’d be back, she did, so it’s alright.” Rose was mumbling lowly, staring into space as the tears continued to flow freely down her face.
“Hey,” Jet said, his tone suddenly softer than he expected as he put his hand on her shoulder, making her jump. “Are you alright?”
“Person,” Rose gasped, her eyes wide, as if she had seen Jet for the first time, “Living person, soul, spirit, life, alive, living, thank God!” she yelled the last two words as she threw her arms up and quickly grabbing Jet, clinging to him like he was the last man on Earth.
“Hey,” he started, his voice started to rise, not quite sure how to react to this. “What’re you-”
“You’re alive, someone who’s actually alive!” Rose sobbed into Jet’s chest, gasping for breaths between sobs and words. “ I thought I was alone in here after she left, and I didn’t know if she would come back, and I just, just-” Finally breaking down, she just cries harder and harder, her tears forming a large stain on his shirt. Jet looked back at Kobra Kid, hoping for some help, but all he got was Kobra mouthing out What the fuck is going on?
I don’t know, just get her off me, Jet mouthed back, trying to show pleas and desperation on his face. Luckily, Kobra understood, walking over and started to try and pull the girl off of his friend.
“Hey, would you let go of him and get up?” Kobra asked, shocking Rose into letting go of Jet completely and turning around to instead face Kobra. More tears started rising up into her already wet eyes as she lunged for Kobra, trying to cling to him instead. Though before she was able to grab Kobra, Jet Star grabbed her arms from behind and held her back, making her recoil slightly as her head perked up.
“Pandora?” Rose asked hopefully, her voice cracking as she turned around to see who held her back. Though when she looked and saw Jet, her face fell, starting to make her look like a lifeless doll. Suddenly, she fell back to her knees, staring down to the floor, like she just lost all hope for the world. “She’s not coming back, is she? Otherwise she would’ve been back by now.”
“Who?” Jet asked, now keeping his distance.
“Pandora,” Rose whispered, starting to wrap her arms around herself. “she went to go get him back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, but I just had to. In my eyes, the issues in BL/I wasn't interesting enough yet, so my mind was begging me to do this. Hopefully, enjoy!