My Universe Will Never Be the Same

Fountains.

"I am so insanely jealous of you." Shae sighed as she spread her arms and turned in a wide circle.

Andie rolled her eyes and gave her cousin a light shove. "You have no reason, really. You just like all the sun."

She shrugged and ignored her, continuing to look at everything on the street. Los Angeles was so lively and bright - so much different than her boring small town in North Dakota. Here, the people were busy, the air was dirty, and she just felt better about everything.

"I think I wanna live here." She decided, glancing over at her cousin and giving her a cheesy smile. Andie shook her head, but couldn't hold in her laughter.

"Too bad you're going to the ever-glamorous Bismark State College." She teased back, jumping to the side as Shae reached over to punch her in the shoulder.

"Not all of us are lucky enough to live hours from CCA, assbutt." Shae retorted. She opened her mouth to say something else but paused.

"What?"

"Do you hear that?" Listening again, she pointed down the road towards the park. "There, I hear something heavenly. Let's go check it out!" Grabbing Andie's hand, Shae took off towards the park, waving between the numerous crowds on the sidewalk. As they got closer, Andie could hear what Shae was talking about: some sort of a capella choir, except they were doing modern music.

"You've seriously got super human ears." Andie muttered as they entered the park and slowed down to a brisk walk. Shae was grinning, but just shrugged.

"You've seriously got to fix your cute boy radar." She retorted. Andie was confused a moment, but as they got within eyesight of the fountain in the middle of the park, she understood. The choir was all boys in uniforms, and they were all incredibly attractive.

"No, I'm pretty sure you're just super human." The two joined the crowd that had gathered around the choir and looked on as they continued their rendition of Misery. It didn't take long for Andie to recognize them, and she sighed. "We missed the Warbler call."

"Damn, seeing the Warblers in person and we missed the best part about them." Shae groaned, faking a pout. Both girls laughed as the song ended, and cheered with the rest of the crowed as they began Uptown Girl. As the guys spun around the fountain, they would point to various girls as though they were singing to them, putting many of them into giggles while their cheeks blushed.

"Curt and Riker should just sing to each other." Shae insisted, elbowing Andie slightly. Her cousin nodded, a humored grin on her lips.

"They're pretty obvious. I mean, they- " she was cut off as Grant Gustin grabbed her hands, pulling her forward a couple steps before spinning her around. He gave her one of his wrinkled-nose smirks before patting her cheek and moving on, and Shae had to pull her stunned cousin back into the crowd.

"Wow, get it girl. He's not even doing that for anyone else."

Andie shoved her a bit, but her cheeks were a rosy pink color. "Shut up, he's probably just messing around."

"Oh, no." Shae smirked at her, ruffling her cousin's wavy brown hair. "That was an 'I'm getting laid' face."

"He is not!" Andie protested.

"Maybe not, but he certainly wishes."

Andie settled for ignoring Shae, but she couldn't help her eyes lingering on Grant more than the others.

{&}

Doing another turn, a smirk crossed Grant's face as his eyes searched through the crowd. He wasn't sure what made him grab a random girl, aside from the fact that she was incredibly gorgeous, but he definitely did not regret it. Up close she was even more beautiful, and the reddish tinge that lit up her cheeks was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

Initially, they'd all decided to do a small park performance just for fun, but he wasn't ready for it to be over. Something about her made him want to impress her more. As Uptown Girl came to a close, he waved the guys over and prepared to make his cake.

"I think we should do one more."

Most of the guys looked pretty okay with it, as they all loved performing and getting people excited, but Titus raised an eyebrow at him. "And why is that?"

"Did you see him with that girl?" God bless Curt.

"Doing a performance to impress someone didn't go well for us on the show." Jon joked.

"This is real life, guys. Come on, help a dude out. Make some other ladies feel special today." Grant pleaded.

"Glad You Came, let's do this!" Curt cheered, getting the rest of them into it as he winked at Grant. Yet again, thank God for Curt. they all parted ways and took a place around the fountain, but Aaron stopped him momentarily.

"You're not into that cute little girl with blue bangs are you?" He asked, eyeing Grant carefully.

"Nah, her friend."

"Alright, good." Aaron gave him a friendly slap on the back. "Because I call dibs. Good luck with your lady!" Grant couldn't help but laugh at how forward Aaron was. Once they were all evenly spaced around the fountain, Grant threw a hand in the air, and some of the guys started the background vocals.

"The sun goes down, the stars come out. And all the counts, is here and now, my universe will never be the same... I'm glad you came." Pointing at the cute girl with the dark brown curls, Grant winked before throwing himself into the dance and song of the first verse. They all did their dance around the outside of the fountain, but Grant made sure to find his way back to where he started before they hit the chorus.

"Turn the lights out now, let me take you by the hand. Hand you another drink, drink it if you can. Can you spend a little time? Time is slipping away. Away from us so stay, stay with me I can make, make you glad you came." As he sang, Grant grabbed the girl's hand once more and pulled her out into the open, gripping her hip with his other hand and leading her in a fast-paced dance. During the line 'the sun goes down' he dipped her down, then pulled her back up to smile at the laugh she let out while he spun her around. After the chorus, he let her back into the crowd, and they continued the song, though he made sure to keep eye contact with her as often as possible.

Quickly enough, the last run-through of the chorus came up, and he stopped just before her as he sang it loud.

"My universe will never be the same... I'm glad you came."
♠ ♠ ♠
short, my bad : x
plus a shitty ending, but i'm super sick and my sister's given me so much shit for not posting this.
okay intro though?