Cemetery Drive

Just Leave Us Alone!

“So where are your parents?” Gabby asked after a while of watching Frank chase Molly all over the house.

“Opera and dinner. And I’m stuck with squirt, again.” I sighed. Its not like I hate Molly, its just my parents go out a lot, and sometimes they take Molly, and sometimes they don’t; the times they don’t take her is the times when I have something planned with Frank. But if it’s with Gabby only, no Frank they take her if they go out. Its like they don’t trust him with me, but I can see why they don’t, because he’s a ‘troublemaker’ as his parents and everyone else calls him. You see my parent goes of the words of gossipers [their friends] and not their own child. If they got to know Frankie, they’d trust him!

I know Frank can be an ass at times, but he is the one of the most respectful people in our generation, and school. The jocks and sluts, unlike Frank, were rude, self-centered, bitchy, and complained about how the ‘goths’, ‘emos’, ‘punks’, ‘nerds’, and the other outcast stereotypes aren’t worshiping the new ‘In fad’ or who they think is the hottest and ugliest actors on the face of the earth. They get upset that we are unique and not fake.

“Frank’s gonna be pissed.” She warned. I nodded as Frank came back into the living room with Molly over his shoulder; her head was on his chest. “Let me guess, Molly’s coming with us?” he smiled, and not frowned like he usually did. Both Gabby and my mouths dropped to the floor. Frank never was happy when he finds out that Molly would be with us on our ‘Dates’ or ‘Outings’.

“Frankie baby, are you feeling okay?” I asked cautiously getting up going over to him, and felt his forehead. He just laughed and kissed my nose, “I’m feeling fine Sam, just fine.” I nodded at him smiling, and hugged him.

A few minutes later we all got ready to leave. I got down my old pink helmet, knee, and elbow pads from my closet and gave them to Molly too use. Molly smiled big at me, she hasn’t been to the new skate park.

“Ready?” Gabby asked walking into my room, where I was helping Molly with the skating gear. Molly nodded excitedly and ran out of my room. I grabbed my skate gear and walked out with Gabby. Frank and Molly were waiting patiently outside poking each other.

“LET’S GO!” I yelled making Gabby and Frank laugh as Molly jumped into the air. Molly glared at me all the way to the park, muttering that she would get me back. Frank wrapped his arm around my waist when we entered the skate park. Gabby took Molly over to the kiddy bowl and get her started and would meet us at the half-pipe.

Later

Frank carried a crying Molly on his shoulder, looking pissed off. Molly’s blue-green eyes were puffy and red, her face was tear stained. Gabby looked at her and gave a small smile. I grabbed Frank’s free hand, only to have it snatched away and him mumbling something I couldn’t hear.

It wasn’t her fault that She fell down in the kiddy bowl; getting cuts and bruises, because a dumbass wasn’t watching where they were going and knocked in to her. The kids that knocked in to her just laughed at her, but didn’t help her up. I wont tell you what happened next, but lets just say after Frankie got through with them. And then we got kicked out for starting a ‘fight’.

“This is the perfect ending of the perfect day!” Gabby yelled sarcastically throwing her hands up in the air when we got in my house. Molly giggled at Gabby who just stuck her tongue out at Molly.

“Hey Molly how about you take a nap? You look tired.” I said. Molly looked up at Frank for his opinion; he shook his head yes, walking back to her room to put her to bed. I flopped down on the couch next to Gabby who was watching Viva La Bam.

“Hey I have to go, Martin wants to go see a movie at 5:45, and its 4:50 now.” Gabby smiled thinking about her date with one of my other best friends Martin Johnson. I gave her a smile and I sideways hug. She’s wanted to be his girlfriend for as long as I can remember, and all four of us knew each other since our years at Stony Point South. And now is her chance, I hope he asks her. “Hey its also a perk for you and Fwankie,” She said in a baby voice when she said Fwankie. “Molly’s taking a nap, and I wont be here, which means alone time with your boy toy.” She winked getting up, walking out of the house.

I smiled laying my head against the back of the couch “Yeah,” I sighed. I lifted my head back up to see Bam squirt something nasty in Vito’s face. I laughed at the pranks Bam pulled on his friends until Frank came and sat next to me, putting his arms around my shoulders; pulling me closer to him.

“Molly’s asleep, after I told her how we met; again.” Frank complained kissing my temple and I rested my head on his shoulder giggling.

“She really likes that story. And so do I.”

“I know you do.” Frank giggled. “Hey, where’s Gabby?”

“Her and Martin are going out to the movies!”

“’Bout time!”

“I know like oh my gosh!” I said like a prep lifting my head from his shoulder and flipped my black hair behind my shoulder, like them. Frank busted out laughing, falling off the couch, causing me to laugh my ass off.

After a few minutes of laughing Frank grabbed my arm, pulling me down on the ground with him. Frank put his hand on my cheek pulling me closer to him and kissed me deeply. I moved so that I was on my hands and knees and pushed foreword causing Frank to fall backward and I was on top of him.

His hands were under my shirt slowly traveling their way up to my bra when we heard a small voice.

“Sami, I had a nightmare!” Molly squeaked and Frank and I pulled apart. Before I could answer her Frank did.

You always come in at the wrong time-“

“FRANK!” I screamed at him, over powering what he was saying. He didn’t stop he just blew me off and screamed at her more.

JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOR ONCE!” Frank shut up after he said that, and breathed hard. Molly’s eyes filled with fresh tears as she dropped her teddy named Olivia running out the door.

“Molly come back here!” I yelled getting up about to follow her, but Frank grabbed my arm holding me back; shaking his head.

“She’ll be fine, she’s most likely going to my house to see Noah.” He said. Noah Iero was Frank’s little 11-year-old brother, who Molly had a crush on and was close to. Noah would calm her down and play with her a bit before bringing her home if we got into a fight, or something happens at school or something along those lines. She always runs to Noah, Frank, Gabby, or I when she was upset. I nodded and Frank gave me a toothy grin. “ Now where were we? He pulled me on top of him attaching our lips together again.

I had a strange feeling that Molly wasn’t going to see Noah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update:
Death By Beauty
I have an Idea about a one shot, and it'll be called
A Slow and Painful Way to Die
I think it might be either a Frank, Gerard, or an original.
comment me or message me about who you think it should be.
Oh and go check out this girl: Gabby. Shes an amazing writer!!!