Cemetery Drive

So it wasn’t just a gossip rumor.

Molly’s POV

I ran. I ran fast and far. I past Frank and Noah’s house. Tears ran down my face, Frank has never yelled at me like that before, and it scared me. I slowed down to a walk and looked around, I was at the very end of our drive; where that creepy house was. Frank, Noah, Sam, Gabby and I thought it was beautiful, while everyone else thought it was creepy.

I always wanted to go inside, to explore. But mom always said no, dragging me away. With Sam she said no to because she didn’t want me or her to get hurt. I smiled; I wasn’t with them. I walked near the iron gate pushing it open, walking up the long gravel driveway. The house was old and falling apart. The windows were either broken or boarded up; the plants were cut nicely, you’d expect it to to be wild and unruly, but it wasn’t. Somebody must come by here often and cut the grass and bushes.

I got to the old gothic wooden door that has a very detailed gargoyle knocker. I rasped the knocker on the door, it made a loud booming noise; causing me to jump in surprise. I waited a few minutes for someone to answer the door, but as I suspected no one lived there. I thought it was pretty weird, someone had to live here, because the garden was gorgeous, but the house was dirty, but pretty. does that even make any sense?

I pushed my entire body against the door swinging it open. The inside of the house was more than what I had expected it would be, and way dustier too. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called walking in the house, sneezing my brains out. These time I hate my allergies. Stupid dust. I walked up the grand stairs, holding on the railing and stepping over the stairs that didn't look like they could hold my weight.

"Hello?" I called out again when I reached the second floor. Something moved in the corner of my eye then a loud crash came scaring me half to death. "Hello, my name is Molly Allen and I'm not going to hurt you." I said to no one walking towards where I heard the crash come from. I walked closer to the window and saw a shadow of something hiding behind a callum holding the roof up.

When I closer I saw the human better, it looked to be a teenage boy around Frank and Sami's age. The boy looked up at me and tried to scoot back farther against the wall. He had greasy black hair that barely went past his ears, and snow white pale skin. I couldn't see his eyes very well, but they looked to be a mixture of honey brown and deep Hazel color.

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise." I told the teenager; sitting on the dusty floor next to him, sneezing once more.

"Bless you." The boy smiled at me scooting a little bit closer to me. I said thank you and smiled back at him. We sat there for a good thirty of forty minutes just talking. I found out that his name was Gerard, and he took care of the grass, but when I asked him why didn't clean the inside of the house, he looked down and muttered he couldn't.

"You know what? You could come home with me, and meet my sister and boyfriend!" I exclaimed jumping up fro my spot on the floor; stirring up dust making me sneezing for the millionth time today.

"I don't think that's a very good idea, Molly." Gerard sighed at me while I tried to pull him up by his arm.

"Aw please Gee? Their gunna love you, plus they are your age!" I gave him my puppy dog eyes which in turn made him laugh standing up next to me. He was like a giant to me, that's how much he towered over my small body.

"They're going o think I'm a freak." He tried to reason with me for him to stay here.

"No they're not."

"Yes they are Molly! And it's all because of these damn things!" Gerard yelled pulling his arms up in the light so I could see what his hands looked like,

"So the rumor is true!" I squealed putting my hands over my mouth after realizing of what I had just said. Gerard looked down at his feet, as if his shoes more interesting than me. "Gee, I'm sorry. I should have said that. Come with me, Sami and Frank wont care if your hand are knives of whatever; they're not like that, they look at whats on the inside." I apologized touching his hands in amazement.

"Fine." Gerard let out a long and heavy sigh realizing he wasn't going to win. I gave him a toothy smile grabbing his arm and pulled him down the stair, and out of his house.
♠ ♠ ♠

Don't ask why I put it on here, I just felt like listening to Bob :D
Sorry it took so long and filler-ish. I love you guys for sticking with the story.
You guys know who you are :D