Andley

Part 6

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up before my outlaw did, he looked so cute when he was sleeping like a cute little puppy that you just wanted to cuddle and kiss. I got out of bed and padded barefoot into the kitchen to get myself a drink, I filled a glass with water and gulped it down, out of the corner of my eye I spotted Ash's phone blinking- like it always did when he got a text. Putting the glass into the mound of washing up I walked over picked up the phone, read the message and...froze.
"I hope you liked that picture I sent you sexy," I whispered aloud, furiously I went onto his received photos and saw a recent picture of a girls boobs. I looked over at Ash's sleeping form...could it be after only a few days of being together...my outlaw...my life...was cheating on me?. I felt a lump grow thick in my throat, my eyes well up...could it be he just saw me as an easy lay?...so when we got to the next show he could fuck around?, I felt the tears spill down my cheeks as I thought more.
Suddenly in a blind rage I threw the phone at his head, it connected with a sharp crack.
"Ouch!" he shouted, sitting upright and clutching his head.
"You fucking lowlife!" I spat at him, tears falling down my face. "I fucking hate you!"
"Andy what's the matter? What have I done?" Ash flung himself out of bed and reached a hand out to touch me.
"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him. "I cant believe you would cheat on me Ash! WHY?!" I felt my body shaking from the anger that radiated out from me.
"Cheated on you?! I've never cheated on you Andy! How could I? I've been with you for the past days we've started our relationship-"
"Wrong! Yesterday you went out!" I exclaimed, triumphant I had caught him out.
"Yes I went out to get groceries!" he explained. "Look I'll show you"
Before I could answer he slung me across his shoulder and walked into the hall.
"Put me down! You lying cheating-" I was cut off as his lips pressed roughly but passionately against mine, I bit his lip hard. When he drew away I saw I had raised blood.
"Look at those bags," he said "Is that enough evidence for you?"
"No! Why did she send you that picture!" I shouted.
"Pic-OH! The picture of the boobs right?" he said, I burst out crying again.
"So you admit it?" I sobbed, his hands gripped my arms, crushed me to his chest.
"Andy...I don't even know that girl, I swear it was a wrong number but you distracted me last night before I got the chance to delete it," He explained looking into my eyes. "The only person I want to see naked is you my gazelle, the only person I want to make love to is you, the only one I want-" he kissed me gently "-is you" he finished.
"Do you really mean that?" I asked my eyes filling with tears of joy, he took my hand and lead it to his crotch, which was hard and throbbing.
"What do you think?" he said, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm sorry Ash I just...cant think of you with anyone else but me..." I admitted.
"Don't worry I feel the same way about you," he kissed my head, picked me up and threw me on the bed. "And now I think this naughty gazelle needs to be punished for making false accusations about his outlaw," he teased me running his hands down my body, I snuggled against him.
"Hmm I like the sound of that," I sighed, his hand cupped my face, kissed me.
"Your mine Andy and I'm yours don't ever forget that,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear Andy found the text...
But happy ending as always :)