Dirty Little Secret

001

Working at the local music shop had always been a bore for Tori. It didn’t get much business anymore, since everyone and their mother had an iPod, and downloaded most of their music illegally. Their only saving grace was that they also sold video games and DVDs. Tori’s only interest in the store was her coworker, Alex. He had already finished high school a few years prior, while Tori was just a junior, technically making him off limits to her. Of course, that didn’t stop her from drooling over the gorgeous, hazel eyed boy whenever she got the chance. Not many people thought much of him. He never went to college, and instead paid attention to his band, The Cab, but only playing the odd gig when they got the chance. To the town, he was a dead beat with a hopeless dream, but to Tori, he was the coolest guy she had ever met.

Tori leaned against the counter at the cash register, twirling her long blonde hair in between her tanned fingers. She sighed, bored, knowing that it would be another slow day.

The door opened to the store, and she straightened up in the off chance it was a customer, but instead was greeted by Alex. Her stomach dropped a fraction of an inch, but she couldn’t help the smile as he smirked at her. Tori pulled out her phone to check her reflection, making sure that she looked as close to perfect as she could get.

They both worked until close today, and throughout the shift they teased and made eyes at each other. This was the way they always acted during work, “accidentally” brushing up against each other as they passed, using any excuse they could get to be close to each other. In the back of their minds they knew it was wrong, him being so much older than her, but they couldn’t help themselves. What people didn’t know couldn’t hurt them, right? At least that’s what Tori kept telling herself.

At closing time, Alex left first, leaving Tori to lock up and walk to her car by herself. But of course, as she exited, Alex was leaning up against the brick wall of the store, but she ignored him, knowing it would drive him nuts. She swayed her hips a little more than usual in her white denim shorts, smirking as she walked towards the parking lot. She wasn’t surprised when she was suddenly pinned against her blue Jeep Wrangler, and certainly wasn’t surprised when she felt Alex’s mouth at her ear, his breath giving her chills in the July heat. “You are so incredibly sexy,” he said roughly, the desire apparent in his voice.

Tori turned around slowly in his arms, and pulled him in impossibly closer to her body. He stood well over her 5’2” stature, and she loved how tiny it made her feel. Alex leaned down to press hot, wet kisses to her neck and along her shoulder. Tori suppressed a moan, but pushed him away gently to meet her clear blue eyes with his before pulling him down into a kiss. Without a word, Tori walked around to the driver’s side of the car, got in and drove away from the boy who had her heart.

She couldn’t help the smile when her phone went off, a text from Alex reading You drive me absolutely crazy .

She knew that they shouldn’t be together, or whatever it was that they had, but Tori was willing to keep him her little secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh :/