Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 10

ERIN'S POV

I was woken up by none other than an urge to run to the toilet again and throw up. I nudged Alex awake. He groaned and shut his eyes tighter.

"Alex please, unless you want me to be sick all over you," I threatened.

With that Alex rolled out of the bed and I ran to the bathroom. When I was finished I stood up and saw Alex smiling. "You're enjoying this," I said with narrow eyes. He laughed and shook his head, holding out the box that I'd put at the bottom of my bunk last night.

"Today's the day!" he said, jumping up and down. This time I shook my head in exasperation at his energy.

"Okay, okay." I grabbed the box out of his hand and he wasn't moving. "I'm sorry, did you wanna watch me pee?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah, right, sorry," Alex said shuffling away and closing the door behind him.

I took in a deep breath and did what had to be done. Then as I waited I silently begged the test to be positive. I needed it to be positive. What would I do if it wasn't? I doubt Alex would let me stay, even if we were best friends, in his house...with him, if it wasn't positive. I wanted to have a baby so bad, I always did.

Alex knocked on the door. "Hey, you okay in there?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just waiting to see what the test says."

There was a pause. "Can I come in and wait with you?"

"How about I come out and we wait in the back lounge? It'd be cramped with you in here."

I unlocked the door and saw Alex's smile stretch from here to Japan. "Come on you goofball," I joked as I took him by the hand to the back lounge. He'd already changed into his usual skinnies and tshirt combo. I was still in my shorts and vest. Yeah I was gonna be a slob today.

"Is it time yet?" Alex asked, after like two seconds.

"Not yet Alex."

It carried on like that for another five minutes. "Okay, it's time."

"Really?" God, Alex was so bloody excited, ern more so than me. You had to laugh at his eagerness.

"Yup, do you wanna look or shall I?" He considered it for a moment.

"You," he finally answered.

I bit my lip and drew in a breath. Then I looked. "Positive," I exhaled. There was a little plus sign. Positive. I was pregnant. I WAS PREGNANT! Yes!!!

"REALLY?" Alex grabbed the test from me and took a look himself. Then he gave me a huge smile and picked me up of the couch and spun me around. "HELL YEAH! This is fucking awesome! You're fucking pregnant! YES!!!" I couldn't stop laughing at him, then he stopped and looked serious for a moment. "Wait...this means you're gonna be a mom." I nodded. He pointed to himself and then said, "I'm gonna be a dad." I nodded again. He went back to screaming and yelling in happiness, but this time he wasn't spinning me around...he was just doing his own thing. I gotta admit...it was pretty funny to watch. Then suddenly a pillow hit his face, he went off balance and when a shoe got thrown his way, he fell backwards on the couch. A very pissed off looking Zack, Jack, and Rian.

"Dude, chill the fuck out, or I will do what you do and pee on everything you love," Jack threatened, with a very angry look in his eyes.

That didn't bother Alex, because he just asked, as if the answer wasn't obvious, "Oh, did I wake you guys up?" Matt had now joined us, and judging by the four death glares sent his way, that was a yes. "Oh...erm sorry? But guess what? IMMA BE A DADDY!" You had to love his enthusiasm. Even the guys softened their expressions and came over to congratulate us both.

I had a feeling to tonight would be their best show to date.

(I don't know how long the Canadian simple plan tour thing is so imma just go with a month...all of the tour gaps will be guesstimated...:'))
1 month later

ALEX'S POV

I was so excited to be back home. But then it meant I only had like 2 weeks here before we went on the south america tour. And that meant leaving a PREGNANT Erin. I liked saying that, or thinking that. It meant I had a tie to her. She had a reason to stay with me now. Which I loved.

When we stepped out of the car, I took her bags inside. She kept telling me off, but now she was pregnant there was no way I'd be letting her carry heavy bags...even if they weren't that heavy. I left her to eat her lettuce and chocolate spread...I still didn't understand that. But whatever, crazy pregnant lady craving. When I came back down she was out like a light on the couch, a random romcom playing on tv. I chuckled to myself. She did a lot of sleeping lately. Must be a pregnant thing.

I found a blanket and pulled it over her, brushing her slight bump with my fingers. She was just showing. A small bump. And we knew what was inside it. I smiled to myself. I stroked her face and kissed her forehead, turned the tv down and sat on the floor next to her head.

I'd been pretty good on tour. Yeah I'd partied, and gotten drunk, and danced and maybe hit on a few girls, but the only people I'd missed were the crew, which Erin found hilarious, until I'd kissed her. She had brushed it off as a drunken act, I knew. But I would have missed her without the alcohol. And I loved that kiss. She'd kissed me back too, so maybe this wouldn't be that hard.

I hadn't had any random hook ups either, which caused the guys to wonder what the hell was going on. Only Jack knew why though, and he hadn't told anyone...yet. I knew it was only a matter of time before he did though. Hopefully by the time he did, I'd have Erin all to myself.

Erin shuffled in her sleep and woke up. I turned around to shift her so that we were both on the couch and my arms were around her.

"Good afternoon, nice of you to come back to us," I told her, slightly tickling her.

She giggled. "I wasn't asleep that long. Besides, I'm allowed to sleep as much as I like. I'm pregnant, and you can't complain because it's all your fault." She poked her tongue out at me, so I prodded it back into her mouth and wiped her saliva on her cheek, much to her disgust.

"Eh, whatever. I don't mind," I said, stroking her small baby bump.

"Good," she smiled.

Then he phone went off and she answered it, trying not to laugh as I tickled her bump. Then she froze and choked out one word. "Mom..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't know where they're touting or how long they're touring, but I don't really wanna write much on them touring...so yknow. Let me know what you think! Probably upload again late today :)