Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 22

JACK'S POV

I was just sitting around nervously, waiting for the door to open and for Alex to come home. The ring in my pocket suddenly weighed a hundred pounds, and I had to keep wiping the sweat off my brow. Dammit, no girl had ever made me get like this before. Nervous, not horny. I was always horny. See? Just thinking about Alex got me horny...not my best friend Alex, my girlfriend Alex. Although some argue it's both.

"Hey Jack, I'm home!" THANK FUCK FOR THAT! I leaped up out of my seat and ran to her.

ALEX'S POV (Jack's gf, not Alex G :'))

I hung my coat up, and turned around to see Jack kneeling on one knee.

What. The. Fuck.

"Okay, so I don't really know how you're supposed to do this or anything, and I guess it's not as romantic as other people...but I love you and will you-"

"YES!" I screamed, and jumped on him, so we both fell to the floor.

Jack laughed. "You don't even know what I was gonna ask! I might have just asked if you wanna fuck."

"I don't care, I'd still say yes to that too."

"Can I finish asking my question?" I sighed and got off of him. We both sat on the floor. "Right, now, Alex, will you marry me?" This time I hid the smile that was brewing and tried not to laugh as I answered him.

"Nope."

His face fell into a mock pout. "Baby, why not?"

"Because I don't see a ring. I'm only in it for the ring. I need some new accessories."

He smiled that goofy Jack smile of his, and pulled out a ring. It was absolutely beautiful. A band of silver with two tiny diamonds and a slightly larger one in between. I had a hard time not choking up. Jack knew because he slid the ring on for me, and kissed me.

It was soft but passionate, filled with heat and love.

When we broke apart, I couldn't hold it in. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TO JACK BARAKAT!" I yelled at the top of my voice. But that wasn't all. "AND I WANNA HAVE HIS BARAKITTENS!"

Jack laughed again, but then pulled me up off the floor, and took my hand, practically dragging me to our room. Within minutes our clothes were off, casually slung around the bedroom and Jack hovered over me.

"Babe, you can have as many of my barakittens as you like. Let's start now, time for my next question. Wanna fuck?" he asked huskily with a glint in those deep brown eyes.

"You know it," I answered, and he went for it. I mean he really went for it.

It was kind of different, like he had a different goal, maybe trying to prove to me that he would be good enough? To show he could be good enough? I don't know. But whatever it was, I hoped every time was like this. His stubble tickled my face as he tried to kiss me in between thrusts.Beads of sweat were forming on both of us, our breathing became heavier as he brought us both to our climax. But he didn't stop there, oh no. He went at it quite a few more times. There was biting, kissing, scratching, stroking, but most of all, pleasure. Pleasure and love. The same as every other time, just more...intensified.

After a while, we were both too out of breath, and too soon Jack rolled off of me, and cuddled me close. We were still gasping for air.

"Wow...that was..." I started.

"I know," Jack chuckled.

"Well Barakat...you definitely outdid yourself there...I'll be sore for days!"

"I hope not, we have some barakittens to make? Remember?"

I smiled at the thought. God I loved this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you go @shehasn0idea I hope you're happy now :'D it's short, but that's cos it was a little present to girl previously mentioned. Don't worry, it will obviously carry on with Erin and Alex, as it is more so an Alex Gaskarth fanfic if anything, but yknow, i try to keep my readers happy with things like this :') hope you liked it!