Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 25

ERIN'S POV

I woke up smiling, head resting on Alex's chest and his arms wrapped around my body. He was still lightly snoring, so I tried not to move too much in case I woke him up. He really was beautiful.

I thought back to last night. The girls really had done a fantastic job in helping me set all this up. I couldn't be happier. In the end it was kind of a good thing the pups and Jasey weren't there, it gave me and Alex a chance to be alone together. And it was nice...romantic.

Of course, when Alex had told me he'd been in love with me pretty much since the first week, it felt like my whole world had suddenly become brighter, better. And ok yeah, I did still kinda fangirl when he looked at me as he said it...but I think it's more than that now. It's love. Real love. It felt like with him and Jasey, my world was complete.

I turned my head slightly to my right to see my wall, the posters covered with a spare blanket. I held in a laugh. Alex had been adamant that he couldn't 'perform' with posters (of himself) watching him. It would take too long to take them all down, and we wanted each other too much to mess about with taking down posters, so Alex had got a blanket to cover them and pinned it on the wall. And the rest of the night was truly wonderful.

I'd never experienced anything like it...it was different to the last couple of times. We were both in our right minds and we had both wanted it to happen, we were both in love but this time we knew it. I smiled and snuggled in closer. 

After a while Alex's arms tightened around me and I knew he'd woken up. His lips pressed against my forehead.

"Morning beautiful," he whispered.

"Morning." I wanted to wake up like this every morning.

"By the way...thanks for the most amazing birthday present ever last night," he said, winking.

"Which part?" I giggled.

Alex smiled and missed my lips softly. "All of it. But mainly the part where you declared your undying love for me."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, you already knew I was in love with you, I have been since the first time I heard your music. Why do you think I have so many posters of you?"

He wrinkled his nose. "Yeah, about those, they are going to have to go."

"Why?" I'm sorry, but no, I refuse. Those were freaking signed, nobody was gonna take my posters down. 

"Erm maybe because I'll refuse to sleep with you ever again if I have to see those damn posters watching me...it's weird...like I'm watching myself...it's just wrong.."

I laughed at him and said "Well you didn't mind too much last night, they are not coming down. We can just use your room instead."

Alex smiled at me, in a gentle way. "So, no regrets?"

"Non whatsoever," I replied.

"Good," and with that he gave me another kiss. And things were about to progress when I remembered something.

"Shit Alex, get up, we gotta go! It's the wedding today!"

ALEX'S POV

In half an hour we managed to change into the wedding clothes, for me a black and white suit, Erin a pale yellow summer dress type thing made from what I guessed to be layers of chiffon. I straightened my hair and Erin curled hers. She wanted to put on make up but I grabbed the bag from her and told her she didn't need it. We were in a hurry. And besides, Erin really didn't need it. 

My mom and dad were going to take Jasey to the wedding and meet us there. They'd had to get another pacifier for her because Sebastian had decided to chew her old one...I know germs were good for the baby, but surely not to that extent!

I took my place in the church with the rest of the band, next to Rian. I silently apologised for being so late before the music began  but he just shook his head and smiled. Zack and Jack winked at me...they knew. They were all in on it...shoulda known.

Cassadee started down the aisle, and don't get me wrong, she looked beautiful. The white dress had a corset middle and the floor length skirt didn't balloon out, it just fell straight. It was simple, which was her and Rian all over, simple because they didn't need to make an effort to show how much they loved each other, they just did. But regardless, my eyes were focused on the green eyes bridesmaid making her way towards the front. I smiled at her and just envisioned this as us one day. I mean, Jack was going to do it, it wouldn't be long before Zack and Hannah got engaged, if they weren't already...Zack was kinda quiet about a lot of stuff. Yeah, even about that. Why the hell shouldn't I? I wouldn't ask straight away though, I had to make sure Erin was comfortable with us as a family first. I didn't want to rush her, as silly as that sounds.

They got through the I do's and exchange of the rings, missed for a little too long and it was over before it had begun. Of course, when they asked if there were any objections, Jack decided to cough very loudly and step forward. Everyone had looked at him and he had said "Oh, sorry, just wanted a better look at this flower display, carry on." I think he gave Rian and Cassadee a mini heart attack. But aside from that,  no hiccups.

The reception was outside...yeah, outside in fucking December! What. The. Hell?

The marquee was set up next to a huge lake, and there were tea lights and Chinese lanterns all around. It was like something out of a fairy tale. We got through the speeches, a shared effort on mine, Zack's and Jack's part. Then the time for the couples first dance came on. They danced to Every Day by Rascal Flatts. Not gonna lie, there were tears. After a few moments, other couples joined them on the makeshift wooden dance floor. My parents included. I liked that. After all this time, they knew they were still in love. It was nice, how old people could live their whole lives and at the end of the day, all that mattered to them was that person they'd shared it with. I looked over at Erin bouncing a squealing Jasey on her lap and knew that was what I wanted with her. Maybe we'd be like my parents at Jasey's wedding, or her kids wedding. I hoped so. 

After a while she saw me staring, and smiled up at me. I held my hand out for her to take so we could dance. My parents vacated the dance floor and took Jasey off Erin. I knew they loved spending time with her. 

"You know, I really do love you Erin."

"I love you too Alex." I kissed her as we danced through changing songs, nothing touching our little bubble. Our happiness. 

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Jack.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, and made to leave, but Jack pulled on my arm. 

"Not with her silly, with you!"

Erin laughed at me as I was stolen for an over dramatised waltz.

The rest of the night passed by. I got to dance with my beautiful six month old in the father daughter dance, and my dad danced with Erin. 

All in all it was a good night, and the fact that me and Erin couldn't keep out eyes off each other made the whole day incredible, even though it wasn't our wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the first version of this my iPod deleted, so I rewrote it but I don't think it's as good :/ can't wait to write the next chapter!!!! COS IT'S GONNA BE CHRISTMAS!!!!! Yay XD hope you liked it guys!!!!