Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 28

JACKS POV

Today was the day, the big day. The wedding day. My mom wasn't too pleased I was getting married in Vegas, but she was happy I was settling down finally, like Rian. My whole family were here, along with Rian, Cassadee, Alex, Zack, Erin, Hannah, Matt, Jeff and Evan. The only ones who could make it on such short notice. It was new years eve.

Somehow we had managed to find one of those quick wedding chapel things that was actually quite elegant. It was small, but pretty. Old bricks, ivory sashes and flowers lined the walls, and a few candles. Alex (my best friend) was stood next to me. "Well Jacko, this is it, finally about to settle down, still time to back out man!" he said patting my back. 

I shook my head at him. "No way man. This is it. She's the girl for me. She wants to have my barakittens!"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Oh come ON, almost every girl on the planet wants your barakittens!"

Good point. "Okay, well I want Alex to have my barakittens."

He acted all choked up. "Oh Jack, you only had to ask, let's go baby."

This time I rolled my eyes. "Not you, sorry. My soon to be wife Alex...also not you," I added as he started to open his mouth again. "God, why won't she hurry up? What's taking her so long?"

Alex laughed. "Dude, ever heard of make up? Yeah it's something girls own a lot of. It takes hours for them just to draw a line under their eyes."

But when she did come through the doors, she looked fucking gorgeous.

ALEX'S POV (Jacks GF)

"Do I look okay? My hairs okay right? Do you think I need more colour on my lips?" oh god, I was so frantic. I was getting freaking married! Oh lord, I love him so fucking much, how is it possible to be this nervous? I could barely stand!

Hannah fixed the small veil, while Erin tugged at my dress, making sure I was all good to go. My hair was done in a messy bun, loose ringlets hanging about my face. The dress was strapless, cinched in with a bow just under my bust, and the rest of the material flowed out just passed my knees. 

"You look perfect, don't worry about it, Jack doesn't care what you look like anyway, he'd marry you in a bin bag and you know it," Cassadee said. The rest of the girls nodded.

I sighed. That was true. I loved that man, and he was all mine.

The doors opened, the girls lead the way, and Jack couldn't keep his eyes off me. My heart soared when he read his vows. "Alex, I don't have any words to describe how much I fucking love you. So this piece of paper that I spent hours slaving over? It really doesn't matter. Because I'm going to say what's in my heart right at this very moment. The first time I met you, you were so different to everyone else. You stood out from the crowd. Mainly because you were the only girl not to throw yourself at me. Thank you for agreeing to do those shots I really regretted in the morning, thank you for rejecting me for a dance and walking out the club so I had to follow you. Thank you for sticking around in the morning. And thank you for staying in my heart after all this time. Words can't really express how much I love you. I believe it's relevant to quote myself here and say it doesn't matter how I met you, all that matters is I did. And you know what? If it was a choice between you or home alone, and I had to give up one or the other, I would no longer be the owner of the home alone box set." When he finished I was laughing, but I was crying too. They may not have meant much to anyone else, but believe me, those words meant everything to me.

When he said I do, those must have been the two most perfect words in the whole world. Now I knew how Cassadee had felt a few weeks ago. This really was the best day of my life.

And guess what? As the clock struck midnight, signifying a new year, Jack kissed me. It was our first kiss as a married couple, and our small congregation clapped and whistled. He made me the happiest woman in the whole world that night, and back at the hotel, in the honeymoon suite, I was reminded again just how much Jack really loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's very short...but Alex wanted to get married so I thought I'd do it :') il go into more detail when I actually write her fanfic, which will be the one after the next fan fic I write. I hope you liked it! It's dedicated to @shehasn0idea and it's crappy but I promise the fanfic I do for her will be better!!!! Next chapter will be back to Erin and Alex again :)