Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 5

The guys were late to sound check, so they had to leave me on the bus. I didn't mind. It was kinda partly my fault they were late cos of the whole "hey you got drunk and crashed here last night, what can I get you for breakfast?" thing. It gave me time to just chill out to my music and have a think about things.

Would I keep the kid if I was pregnant? Wait, woah, why was I even asking myself that? OF COURSE I WOULD! I'd always wanted to have a kid, a girl to be exact. Okay it's not exactly under the best of conditions...but still. It was a baby. It was my baby. Well...that's if I was pregnant of course. I hoped I wasn't because I barely knew how to look after myself, let alone someone else. But then...I really hoped I was pregnant, who knew when I'd ever get another chance? If I would ever meet someone I wanted to have a baby with. No, I wanted to be pregnant and I wanted to keep the child. I didn't know what Alex wanted, but if he didn't like it then I could get off this tour.

I had my playlist on shuffle with all my music, but somehow it sensed I needed some All Time Low, even though I was on tour with them...hey I was slightly obsessed okay? I like other bands too but All Time Low...I don't know. There was something about them. I smiled as Actors came on. Mr Gaskarths voice in that was perfection.

So I was casually singing and jumping around the front lounge like a lunatic, completely lost in the music so much that I didn't even hear the band come back on the bus. Next thing I knew, Jack grabbed me around my middle, spun me around in an over dramatic and formal dance whilst yelling in the worst voice he could possibly put on "COS AFTER ALL WE'RE ACTORS ON A STAGE!" I laughed and when the song ended he let me go and I turned my music off just as Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends came on."Hi," I said, smiling at them as they all laughed at me.

"Oh shut up, it's your own goddamn faults for having such catchy music.," I said, suddenly embarrassed.

"Aww, bless her, she's so cute. Alex, if she is a mommy, I think you did good. At least you know she won't be afraid to goof off with he kid. Then you can look like a sensible one for once," Rian said, winking at Alex.

I made an excuse and shuffled off to my bunk they had allocated me earlier. I heard the guys talking in low voices about something, then the bus door closed. I sighed in relief. Yeah, I did wanna be a mom, but just knowing it could be happening so soon...it kinda worried me. I guess it was just hearing it from someone else other than my own thoughts.

Suddenly the curtain opened and I saw Alex shuffle in next to me. "Okay, so I get that you're worried about all this, but that's not all is it?" I looked at him and thought about lying. I decided against it and nodded.

"Okay, so seen as we are friends and I would like to be best friends with you, would you like to tell me what the hell it is that's been bothering you since this morning?" He looked at me, with actual genuine worry and concern in his eyes. I could easily see myself being best friends with this guy.

I took in a deep breath and answered. "Alex...Until last night...I was still a virgin."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kinda just a filler chapter...my batteries low so you'll have to wait till I get home for me to upload again :) hope you liked it!