Status: New story. Should be out soon. :)

Sugar Rush

14

“Allie! Allie!” Allison lifted her head at the loud scream of her name. Looking around unsure of what was going on she felt the bed below her move. Looking down she noticed she was practically on top of Sid. He groaned and shifted as his hazel eyes fluttered open the more her name was screamed.

“What’s going on?” he mumbled, groggy. He was adorable half awake, like a cute little puppy ready for a nap.

“I don’t know.” She whispered. Sitting up she pulled the sheet to her bare chest just in time for her bedroom door to swing open.

“Allie the….” Loraine stopped mid panic and pointed. “Uh…Hi Sid.” Allison looked as Sidney sitting up next to her with his broad bare chest on display for all. Nervously Allison lifted her sheets to hid his chest as well as he flushed red face. “About time.” Loraine nodded stiffly.

“Hey Loraine.” Sid whispered still half asleep. “Why are you yelling?” He asked.

“Oh, yeah! You guys are on the new.” She clicked her tongue. “Your date and you little restaurant outing.” Nodding she watched as Allison floundered and Sid groaned, throwing himself back into bed. “Yup.” With that Loraine lifted. “It’s on channel five.”

Allison scrambled to get the remote for her t.v. and turned it on. Sid slowly sat back up against the headboard as the report came on. The two anchors were more than surprised that Sid was seen with Allison. To them they were mostly surprised that he was with such a big girl and not only that she was big that she ran the best bakery in town. They made jokes that his sweet tooth got the better of him and he really was on a sugar rush. They speculated how long it would last.

“As long as we fucking want it.” Sid spat at the screen. Taking the remote he turned it off and looked at Allison.

“Told you.” Was all she whispered. “Told you it’d be a big deal.” He only shrugged slowly.

“Does it look like I care? I don’t care what they think, you shouldn’t either. You are beautiful.” He stopped she grab her wrist before she could smack him playfully. “and amazing in bed.” Pulling her to him he placed his lips to her temple. “That’s all that should matter. Men and you. Nothing else, screw them.” Nodding against him she curled around his broad form, letting him hold her.

Looking around the room she found the clock on the nightstand and frowned at it.

“Don’t you have practice in an hour?” She asked. Sid’s head snapped to the clock in panic.

“Shit!” He swore. Jumping out of bed he quickly began to get dressed in a flurry of cloths. “Thankfully I keep my gear in my truck.” He gasped while struggling to get on sock on. Allison watched him hope on one foot as he tried to pull it on. Humming at the sight of him in nothing more than nice dress slacks, open button up, tie draped untie under the collar of the button up and hoping on one foot was hot.

“That’s a good look for you.” She commented. Sid stopped as he stumbled. Confused he stared at her confused.

“How is late a good look?” He questioned. Laughing she shook her head and held the sheets closer to her bare body.

“I mean the open shirt, flustered look with messy hair…that look.” Sid stood tall looking down at himself and giving her clear view of him. Shrugging he went back to getting dressed in a frenzy, at the moment his brain was in hockey mode. “Dinner here tonight. Eight-o-clock, don’t be late. Bye.” She waved. He turned rushed to her and gave her a quick kiss before he bolted out of the condo.

Lazily she got out of bed, into the shower, dressed, and off to work. The shop was already busy by the time she got there. People were out the door and down the block as she rushed into the kitchen listening to the yells of her employees.

“How mama’s in the house!” Darian called with a cat call. She gave him the finger as she slipped into her office.

Quickly sorting through mail she moved back into the kitchen to help bake.

“So…” Allison looked up from the tray coming out of the oven to Victoria. “Did ya fuck him?” She bluntly asked.

Chocking on her spit, Allison looked up stunned at her words, cheeks flushing red. Floundering she moved to deal with the cupcakes. Trying to find the right words for the situation despite how her brain could only recall last night hot events. Hot breath, tangled limbs, those full lush lips pressed to ever part of her, the way his thick thighs and length had worked her for hours, and the thing he did with his hips. Last night’s events left her aching and wanting for more with her throat dry in anticipation knowing she could more.

“I’ve always wanted to know if is ass is only that big to compensate for the size of his cock. Like a balancer cause it’s just a big?” One girl asked.

“Oo! Or is it like lifted truck syndrome? Where it’s tiny so is ass makes up for it?” Another asked.

Chatter flew around the kitchen and it wasn’t until one of the girls in the front poked her head through the window flustered did they stop. She looked at Allison and floundered.

“What? Are we out of something?” Allison demanded.

“No…but…there’s um…press that I can’t…get rid of.” She whined.

Sighing Allison took a deep breath and dropped her towel. Sucking in a deep breath she headed to the front with a strong command to keep working to those behind her. She knew they wouldn’t keep working but it was tha thought and action that made her feel stronger.

Stepping into the front of the shop felt like she was going on trial or walking a red carpet, or that’s how she imagined it would be like. Flashes went off, questions and microphones were pushed under her nose, and Sidney’s name ran wild.

“I’m sorry.” She smiled sweetly at the group. “I recall this being a bakery, a shop, one in which Mr. Sidney Crosby does not work.” She shot at them. The group went silent as they watched her. “Meaning,” She pointed as he licked her lips. “Unless you’re going to buy something get out.” She spat at them. “ you are keeping my hard working, well dissevering of a sweet treat customers that are lined outside this door form there treats and from their days. Now if you can’t be polite to leave of your own accord I will call the cops for you disrupting my business.” She placed her hands neatly in front of her. “So…buy something and get the fuck out of my shop. I’m not your little Barbie doll, I’m not your play thing, and I won’t ever answer any of you rude, insensitive, nosey, pushy, bitchy, and personal questions.” She smiled sweetly at them. They stood silent, thrown off by her calm, caring, and sweet tone filled with rude, harsh and bitter words.

“You’re rather rude.” A man scoffed.

Leaning towards his microphone Allison smiled at him sweetly, innocently.

“Says the asshole who probably cut his way in line to force a microphone in someone’s face at eight in the morning.” She spat . Pulling back she pointed. “Fuck off.” She pointed to the door. “Doors right there.” She giggled at them sweetly.

“Sidney Crosby actually went for a fat bitch like you?” A skinny woman in overpriced clothing scoffed at her as she pulled her microphone in. All Allison could do was smile, wink, and point to the door. The woman shook her head.

“I like her.” Someone stated as they left. Allison noticed a little girl looking rather down cast with her mother and a trophy in hand as the small group of reporters left.

“Sweetheart,” Allison pushed past the overly skinny woman to the door. “Looks like you’re next.” The girls face lit up as her mother thanked her. They passed her into the shop as Allison looked at the line watching her. “I’m sorry about the wait, there’s a bunch of pushy jerks holding up the line. They’re leaving now though.” She called. Holding the door open wide she waved them out. “After you.” She spat at the overly skinny woman and the man that followed her.

Rushing around the counter she looked at the girl.

“Throw in a free cookie for today cause something tells me this is going to be a nightmare.” She hushed. The girl nodded dumbly as Allison turned away. “Get back to work!” She laughed at her whole kitchen staff watching with slacked jaws. “Yes I was mean, shocker. Back to work you slackers!” She laughed pointing into the kitchen.

“If Crosby doesn’t fuck the shit out of you for that move, I will. That was hot.” Darian deadpanned. Allison pointed to the back stiffly. “I’m goin’. I’m goin’. Calm down woman just making a point.” He laughed as he went back into the kitchen with the others.

“Wait.” Allison stopped in the swinging door to look at the group that worked the counter. “What kind of cookie?”

“Whatever kind they want at this point.” Allison huffed. “It’s going be a long day.” She admitted. The group nodded as they rushed to help the customers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't be a silent reader, I'd love to know what you think since this story is now back in full force!!
Thanks for reading my loves!