A Wish Upon a Lucky Star

XVII

Steph’s POV

After six months of planning alongside the usual routine me and Nick had it was finally the day of our wedding. Nick had spent the night at Greg’s place and Lottie and Brandon had stayed with me and the twins. The twins were currently happily playing with Brandon as I greeted the hair dresser and makeup artist and proceeded to get ready.

After my hair and make-up was completed it was finally time to get into my dress. My dress was a white a line shaped strapless dress, the corset styled top half was covered in small crystals whereas the skirt was plain material. I watched my sister wipe a tear from her eye as I was finally secure in it and placed on my white shoes. The hairdresser informed me she would place the veil on just before we left as we now had the task of getting th e kdsi to have their done.

Brandon went first and like a showed the twins it was good to sit still and behave whilst their hair was done and they were then dressed up into their outfits. Brandon and Elliot were dressed in matching black suits with a navy and white waistcoat and navy cravats and black shoes. Both looked absolutely gorgeous. Ava was in a white knee length dress that had a slightly puffy skirt to it with a navy ribbon tied around the middle. I smiled as the photographer snapped various photo’s in the process of getting ready. Lottie the stepped into the room dressed in a full length navy bodice dress, it was pleated at the front and a silver gem flower say directly in the centre of her chest under the boob tube styled top of the dress.

I was nervous and excited as we were all ready to leave with my veil now in place over my face. I couldn’t wait to see Nick but first I needed a father figure to walk me down the aisle. I had asked Jim Brass if he would do the honors and he greeted us at the front door of the apartment in his police uniform.

As we arrived at the church butterflies were literally somersaulting in my stomach. The church doors opened and Ava walked down the aisle throwing white flowers down before Brandon and Elliot walked down in their suits, followed by Lottie who escorted them all off to the side revealing the church full of everyone that had been invited. I could see Nick’s parents at the front smiling as well as Anna who had headed over for a couple of days on holiday to be there for the day. Nick had his back to me but I saw Greg turn around as Lottie made her way down the aisle and then proceed to turn to Nick. As the music started for my turn I linked my arm with Brass and we slowly made our way down the aisle.

As I reached half way Nick turned around and I smiled his face bearing a huge smile to. He looked amazing in his suit and I had to take a deep breath as I finally reached him and linked my hand with his. The ceremony itself was soon underway and before long me and Nick were sharing the all important kiss to the applause of the church.

Once photographs had been gotten of everyone we moved onto the venue having rented out a huge banqueting suite used only for celebrities and the las vegas police force. Once we had eaten the first dance was completed before music began. Me and Nick danced with Ava and Elliot in our arms as a happy family before the twins ran off to chase balloons and I then grabbed Brandon for a dance. I couldn’t believe mine and Lottie’s little brother had grown up so much but I was so proud of him. The rest night was fuelled with alcohol and plenty of dancing. Me and Nick weren’t taking a honeymoon however we did have one night where nick’s parents were babysitting for us leaving us to spend a night together within the hotel.

Mine and Nick’s wedding was amazing, I was now Mrs stokes and we were finally one huge happy family. Now we just had to wait to Lottie and Greg to catch up.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_008010117347_-1

http://www.berketexbride.com/Products/RNM1267/salomi

http://www.mossbroshire.co.uk/occasion/weddings/suits/carisbrooke-1-button-navy-blue-morning-tail-coat.html

http://www.rococlothing.co.uk/boys-formal/boys-suits/cravat-wedding/5-piece-cravat/lanzo-navy-blue-4pc.html#

http://www.rococlothing.co.uk/exclusives/paisley-of-london/girls-flower-girl-imogen-ivory-navy.html#