Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

"Without Remorse, Without Regret, Without a Second Thought."

Zacky smiled a small smile,” Hey Lex.”

My face read utter confusion. How? Why? Before answering I looked back at Ben for some kind of answer or help. I stumbled off the stool and asked,” What are you doing here…?”

He reached in for a hug and stepped back. He saw my notion and nodded,” Oh I see. It’s still going to be awkward?”

How could this not be any more awkward? Did he go back to California, fuck his fiancé, and think everything would be okay? I heard him sigh and then state,” Does Bruce have a staring problem? Shouldn’t he paying attention to the crowd or the guitar?”

I ignored his comment about Ben and asked once again,” What are you doing here Zacky?”

He grinned,” I come bearing two things of good news.”

I crossed my arms across my chest impatiently,” And those are?”

He then smirked darkly,” Why don’t we wait for guard dog over there to be done playing?”

I rolled my eyes. If his aim was to piss me off the first five minutes he was here, he reached his goal. I was practically begging inside my head for Danny to somehow let me back on stage. But I think he was butt hurt over Ben not sharing me. I could see out of the corner of my eye Zacky trying to move closer to me.

After about ten more minutes of silence between us and him moving closer and closer I walked away from him. I grabbed a pack of smokes and the jack Daniels bottle and headed outside. I lit the cigarette and put my lips around the cancer stick.

I sighed when the door behind me didn’t open. So Zacky didn’t follow me out. I slid down to sit against the wall. I closed my eyes and just relaxed in the late night air. I had a feeling this would all not go down well.

My eyes abruptly opened when the back door flew open and slammed against the wall. I looked up to see Ben making his way towards me. He sat on the ground next to me. He motioned for a drink of the Jack Daniels. I handed over the drink and he took a big swig followed by a loud sound of relief.
Then he asked,” What the fuck is that fucker doing here?”

I shrugged, “Something about good news.”

He half laughed,” Anything that comes with him is hardly good news.”

I pointed out,” Now that’s not totally true. When he came out to tell me I got the tour gig that led to me and you seeing each other again.”

He laughed,” That was no walk in the park though; you loved to put me through hell.”

I gasped,” Did not!?”

He mocked,” Cause all you wanted to do was drugs and fuck random girls. How many times did you tell me that?”

I bit my lip,” ouch. You burned me.”

He laughed and then stood up. He offered me his hand and I took it. He stated,” Let’s get talking to him over with so we can pick up where we left off before the show.”

I giggled and kissed him before we walked into the venue hand in hand, unaware of what lay inside of Zacky’s head.

We sat on the bus with our unwanted visitor sitting across from Ben, me, and Danny. I rubbed my eyes,” Okay Zacky your good news, please.”

He smirked,” Well one is for you Lex and the other is for Ben. Well the guys and I have decided that we want you to be our permanent drummer. The fans like you and we all get along.”

I questioned, “Why couldn’t Matt tell me this?”

Obviously we don’t ALL get along but okay, whatever you say. Zacky ignored my questioned and continued,” And Ben, I want you to know that I’m no longer with Gena, so if the drugs and the groupies have been getting to you, I’ll gladly take Lex off your hands.”
♠ ♠ ♠
He did WHAT!? and He wants what!? Its going down now people. Another subscriber! Cool! How about some comments on the two newest chapters?