Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

Ben Bruce and Alexandria Westbrook have parted ways once again. Both want to have what they used to but when they live in different countries its hard to come by that. They are both left with haunting questions and a wish to be next to each other once again.

Alexandria's music career has finally taken off. After being the drummer for Avenged Sevenfold, she is getting more calls to sing or play drums. Although she is excited for her career to be in good hands, she still wonders whether she will see Ben again.

Ben is determined to prove to Alexandria that he isnt some asshole guitar player but its hard when right after the Buried Alive tour, his band goes on another tour and is in the process of making their third album.

With so many memories and busy lives, will they be able to prove to each other that they want to spend the rest of their lives together?

Ben Bruce// Alexandria Westbrook
  1. "It's hard just to be strong, not knowing if I've done you wrong."
    Someone, Somewhere - Asking Alexandria
  2. "Watch yourself I'm taking over. The cracks in the pavement won't break my stride."
    Nobody Don't Dance No More - Asking Alexandria
  3. "We'll Drink You Under the ***ing Table."
    When Everyday is the Weekend - Asking Alexandria
  4. "I know you're by my side through it all."
    Someone, Somewhere - Asking Alexandria
  5. "I'm infamous but damn you can't help but love this shit."
    Closure - Asking Alexandria
  6. "A love to give that leaves you breathless."
    Breathless - Asking Alexandria
  7. "I should've known the tides were getting higher."
    A Prophecy - Asking Alexandria
  8. "The sirens are singing your song."
    Don't fall asleep at the helm- Sleeping with Sirens
  9. "Without Remorse, Without Regret, Without a Second Thought."
    Reckless and Relentless - Asking Alexandria
  10. "How do you expect me to trust you when everything you say is a lie?"
    Smokahontas - Attack Attack
  11. "You've got no ***ing clue what you just got yourself into!"
    Hey There Mr. Brooks - Asking Alexandria