How My Sister Became a Werewolf and How I'm Dating the Alpha

Epilogue

I grab my bag from my newly remodeled room and pound down the stairs. "I'm going to see Audric, guys! See ya!" I holler at my parents. I pick up the warmed hot pocket from the microwave and head out the door to the park where I was suppose to meet Audric.

Yeah. My parents know everything now. Everything that happened, from the very first kidnapping of Jenna, to me being turned into a vampire. They just kind of looked at me in shock. I think they knew something was wrong because I wasn’t normally that moody and chucking things at people. They soon got over it though, only to be sent back into it when I told them about Audric and me.

Dad, I swear, was going to start convulsing and Mom just stared at me open mouthed. Maybe I should've waited to tell them about that when the shock of everything else wore off... Anyway, they were all cool -well as much as Dad can be cool with me dating a werewolf- after a while with it. They were still wary of Audric whenever he came over and Mom would follow him around making sure he wasn't going to make a mess on the floor and leave dog hair everywhere... Other than that, they were pretty cool.

Jenna, was still living with Ana so she could learn all about the werewolves and their ways. It turned out, me almost killing her didn't affect her any. Well, except for the 'almost killing' part. That part was pretty bad. She was in bed, unconscious, for several days, and then several more days in bed with recovery. After all that was over, she was back to her wolf duties (whatever they are) and hanging out with Ana.

"Julie!" Audric waved his hand at me and I made my way over to the bench he was sitting on. Finishing the last of my hot pocket, I toss the package into a trash can. I sit down next to him and he hugs me in one of his big bear hugs.

"Hey!" I snuggle up closer to him. It was still very cold out. I hate the cold... Gr...
"Feeling better?" He blows on my ear and I giggle.

"Yeah lots." I hold up my arms and pretend to flex them. "Errrr! I'm very strong now!" He laughs, but I could still see the ever-present worry in his eyes.

He was worried because I spent two weeks in a coma and three more weeks coming out of it and recovering. So in total, five weeks completely dead to the world basically without being in the hospital. There was no way I could have gone because I was going through the whole 'unvampireing' transformation and for most of it, I still had all the powers that go with being a vampire. If the doctors had seen me they would've freaked out and that would not have been good. So, he had a werewolf who was experienced in medicine come and doctor me. Or whatever they did. He was still pretty worried.

He was also worried about Abe. He was still running about doing who knows what. Audric had his wolves and other Packs help him out with tracking Abe down. I know that they're never going to find him... He'll show himself when he wants to be seen. Not before. He was worried what Abe would do if he found me again. He'd been making sure there was one of his werewolves and a werewolf in his human form tracking me at all times... He was worse than my parents. Hehe.

He buries his face in my hair and I reach up with my hand and place it against his neck. He looks down at me, and kisses me tenderly.

Right now, with him holding on to me, I know everything is going to be alright no matter what happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
The conclusion to my story. thanks for reading ! :) comments anyone?