Till then.

one.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

I walked closer to the dark alliway, just in time to see to guys run off. I watch as a guy gets up from the ground.

"I'm fine, you shouldn't have came up in here yelling with your oh so scary girly voice", I roll my eyes at him, he cleans himself off, "and anyways I had it under control."

"Ha, yeah undercontrol", I snort at him, "and anyways I should of came you are on our terriorty. So watch yourself."

He rolls his eyes as he walks off, "wait!"

He stops and turns his head at me, "what's your name?"

"Thats for me to know and you to find out." he says with smirk and he winks at me. I scoff and shove my gun into the back of my belt. 

I'm fucking seventeen and in the mafia, how couldn't I carry a gun around. Someone might come and get me, trust me. Being in the family business as a girl has it's perks. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Aye, you could of just said something, Louie."

I sigh as I heard my mom yelling at my dad in her Jersey accent. 

"Renne, calm yourself. It was a misunderstaning."

I come and lean against the arch of the dinning table room. I watch as my mother slams the big pot of food on the table by my father. 

"Are you stopid? You can't putyour daughter in danger like tha-"

"Like what?", I step into the light of the dinning room and I look at my mom and repeat, "like what?"

"Your father is sending you to public school."

I laugh, "really? I'll be fine, I'm in the mafia mother. No one fucks with us."

"Just be careful alright? People there might know."

"Sure", I snort and look at my dad, "like who dad?"

"No one, that's why I'm sending you there for school."

I look at my mom, "that final then. I'm starting school tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
New. Going to try this. Keep or delete. Comment please (: