Status: completed

Patience

Everybody needs a little patience.

"I am so fucking done with this. I'm done with you, I'm done with this whole town! Everybody's so fake here. Everybody lies here. There's nothing holding me here except lack of money to move! I fucking hate this. I hate you!" Kaitlin screamed at her mother.
"Sure, I'm the bad guy. I've only clothed you, fed you, and kept you under a roof for your whole life. If you want to leave, LEAVE!" her mother screamed back.
"Kati was right! I should have listened but you know what? I pitied you! Guess what, mother? Kati's on her way here, and I am gone. My bags are fucking packed. You will NEVER see me again after this. And mark my words, bitch, I will be somebody and you will die alone lost in a motherfucking WHISKEY BOTTLE!" She shouted, then ran up to her room to collect her belongings.

Her whole life was packed up in about two suitcases, a duffel bag, a guitar case, and five large boxes. She sat on her bed, looking around her bare room. She couldn't believe she was finally leaving. After twenty one years of torment, she was gone. Her sister kept her word, which made her even more happier. She felt that when Kati moved to L.A, she would forget her and move on with her new, glamorous life. Apparently that wasn't it at all.

Kati Jade moved out to Los Angeles to find a suitable apartment for her and her sister, Kaitlin. Kati had a job as a photographer for major magazines such as Suicide Girls, Penthouse, and a new addition, which was an underground horror magazine called Burlesque of Metal. It gave her quite a pretty penny. Paid the rent. Got her a gorgeous new Mustang, and she was able to go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted. She promised Kaitlin that when she was ready, to give her a call. That call came in the day before, when a hysterical Kaitlin called and said she needed help or she was going to die. Kati hopped in her new camaro, a surprise gift for her sister, and headed to Lubbock,Texas. It was day long trip, but it was worth it. She needed to save her sister.

Kati texted that she was a half hour away now and to be ready. She heard her mom in the livingroom crying and throwing things. A sure fire sign she was getting more drunk and moody. She hoped Kati hurried, before something bad happened. She began to get anxious. Was she doing the right thing? Her mother was a helpless drunk. She lived on welfare. She had no friends, no family who gave her the time of day... It seemed wrong to get up and leave.

But, damn it, she deserved a life of her own!

She kept strong and started moving everything outside, along the sidewalk. The blistering heat was setting in, and it was only ten in the morning. Fifteen minutes passed, and a rented black 2005 camaro pulled into the driveway. Kaitlin's eyes lit up when she saw her sister for the first time in over two years.

"KATI BUG!" Kaitlin screamed, tackling her sister to the ground.
"Kaitlin Cakes!" she laughed, embracing her sister.
"I'm so glad your here." Kaitlin replied, happily.
"Me too. Let's move on from here, sis." Kati said.

They packed Kaitlins belongings in the car, and just as they were seated in the camaro, a police car pulled up, blocking them in. Nervously, Kaitlin eyed her sister. But Kati just shrugged.

"We had a call from here about a kidnapping?" A sheriff talked to Kati.
"Kidnapping? Who's the kid?" Kati asked.
"A Kaitlin Danae Valaduci." he replied.
"I'm Kaitlin, officer." she replied, sheepishly.
"Kaitlin is my sister. You need our IDs? You'll clearly see we're related, and that she is twenty-one years of age." Kati replied.
"Oh, really? Some woman said she was thirteen." The sheriff said.
"That would be our lovely, drunken mother." Kati said.
"Okay. Just doing my job, ladies." he replied.
"No problem. Thanks, officer." Kati replied.

Their mother watched from the window, and Kaitlin could see her face turning red. It was time to leave.

"Let's go, Kati." Kaitlin urged.
"Yeah, okay. Let's get outta here." she replied.

It would take a little over a day to get to their destination, but they didn't mind. They both loved road trips, and, when they were younger, went on weekend ones frequently. It was their way to have sister days together and just bond. Music, food, and conversation with a wide open road was all they needed. It made them both happy, and they could forget their worries for awhile.

Kaitlin was so excited to be heading to California. She always dreamed of moving there. Now that it was coming true, she didn't know what to do with herself. Kati laughed, watching her sister squeal and squirm in her seat. Now that she was free, she was able to go to school, land a job, and just get out and enjoy herself. Helping her mother was a twenty-four seven job. She was so happy that she could breathe now.

"I know you love Photography, so, I have a special project for you once we get you to L.A." Kati announced.
"Really!?" Kaitlin shrieked.
"Haha, yeah sis. I'll tell you what your assignment is on Monday." Kati winked.
"But.. That's two days from now!" Kait whined.
"Oh shut up and enjoy the ride." Kati laughed.

They made it to their home the following morning, around eleven o'clock. They drove all night and were undeniably exhausted. They parked their car and made it inside Kati's apartment building. Once they made it to the fourth floor and opened the door, Kaitlin was in shock. It was spacious, yet cozy. It had everything they could dream of. Nice big screen TV, an Xbox, DVD player, huge sound system, leather couches and chairs, a recliner, a brand new desktop computer.. And that was just the living room. Kati decked out the apartment with Black paint and pictures of her family and friends, along with posters of bands and models she either befriended or admired. Kaitlins room was already painted royal purple with black floor boards, had a queen side bed with black bed set, desk, TV, another Xbox, DVD player, a four year old looking desk top computer, telephone, and mini fridge. Kaitlin was in there not five minutes and already felt like she was living the life.

She and Kati put her clothes in her semi walk in closet, and started tacking all her posters to the walls. They were mainly Motley Crue, Sixx AM, and Nikki Sixx. But she had several other bands such as Green Day, Slipknot, Falling in Reverse and Avenged Sevenfold. Kaitlin gave Kati her old Korn poster, which Kati took happily. After she was settled in, both girls took a relaxing hot shower, and then climbed into their own beds and took a nap.

What they thought would be a nap, at least.

They woke up around ten o'clock that night, confused at to where they were. When they realized they slept the day away, they fumbled out of bed, in search for each other. They wore only their matching black satin robes and laughed. They looked like zombies.

"Get dressed, we're going to a cafe not too far from here." Kati called over her shoulder.
"Casual or..?" Kait asked.
"Casual."
"Okay!"

Both girls were ready to go in under a half hour. Kaitlin threw on her Sixx AM tanktop, favorite black bra underneath, then a pair of black skinny jeans, a red thong, fishnets, and black pumps. She tied her long black hair back into a pony tail and threw on a hint of black eyeliner and pink lipgloss. Kati came out in a black Korn halter top she had custom made, a black skirt with a high slit on the leg side, tights and red stiletto heels. Her hair was crimped and fell to her pale shoulders, and her makeup was a bit more then her sisters; black eyeshadow,mascara,and eyeliner, a hint of rouge, and dark red lipstick. The girls grabbed their purses and took Kati's brand new mustang for a spin, eager to hit the little cafe before it closed.

They arrived around eleven, just in time to find a table in the back. It was practically empty, and the atmosphere was very cool, suave, positive and relaxed. Kaitlin immediately took a liking to it. The waiter was pretty cute, he had a rocker look about him and he flirted with Kati. Kaitlin glared once he left at her older sister.

"What?" Kati asked.
"You bitch." Kait snapped.
"What did I do?"
"You get all the hot guys!"
"You do, too!"
"Oh please!"
"Kaitlin, chill out. Plus he's too old for you. He's thirty-five."
"So?"
"And he's MARRIED."
"Oh."
"Yeah."

They laughed over their first spaz arguement and had coffee. They waited for their sandwiches when Kati's boss walked in. She waved him over and he smiled, walking to her.

"Where'd you disappear to?" he asked.
"Texas to pick up my sister. Maurty, this is Kaitlin. Kait, this is my boss." she said, introducing them.
"Hi." Kait said, shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet ya. This the girl for-"
"Yeah and shut up." Kati snapped.
"Oh, she doesn't know yet."
"It's a surprise, remember?"
"Thats right. Okay, well, see you guys tomorrow." he smiled, then walked off.

"What was that about?" Kaitlin asked.
"You shall see." Kati sang.
"Oh God I'm in trouble."

They woke up around ten the next morning and got showered and dressed. Kati wore her usual business attire; a long sleeved black tshirt, black skirt with black leggings underneath, and comfy black flats. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore her black square framed glasses, and she didn't even bother with anything but eyeliner.

She dressed Kaitlin in a black, thigh high mini dress, tights, and black knee high stripper boots. It had black spaghetti straps and a matching black belt that fit perfectly around her waist. Along with it was a long black trench coat, and she let Kait borrow her black diamond necklace. She straightened her hair and let it fall to her upper shoulders, putting a black with white polka dot bow on the right side of her hair, and started in on her makeup. For the top of her eyelids, she was given a silver,glittery eyeshadow. The bottom half was black metallic eyeshadow. She did her eyeliner in black, and black mascara. Her cheeks were given color with some natural pink rouge, and her lips were colored a bright pink, which made them pop.

"Why am I so glitzy?" Kaitlin asked.
"You'll see." Kati replied.
"You've said that all weekend!"
"Well, you'll see shortly." she added, smiling.

They made it to Kati's photography studio and sent Kait into the waiting room. Nikki Sixx sat patiently in her computer chair, messing around on Twitter and editing his own photos. Kati rolled her eyes. Nikki always played with her things, it made her agitated.

"Sixx, just who in the hell do you think you are?" Kati barked.
"God." he laughed.
"Oh fuck you."
"Not into incest, sweetie." he smirked.
"You make me so mad!"
"Then I've done my job. Where's the girl?" he asked.
"In the waiting room. My sister's a huge fan, so, don't be a douchelord, will ya?" Kati pleaded.
"Hey, I'm always nice. That hurts... right here!" he said, pointing his finger at his chest.
"Oh good lord." Kati sighed, and lead him to the photographing area.

Kati lead Kait into a darkened room, filled with candles, black withered roses, and skulls. She was intrigued yet anxious at the same time.

"Whats all of this?"
"Your photography session." Kati beamed.
"You mean.. I'm.."
"Yes! I'm photographing you for my new side project, Burlesque of Metal!" Kati shrieked
"Oh my God you're the best sister ever!" Kaitlin screamed.
"Oh, theres more." Kati grinned.
"What..?"
"Nikki, come out!"

In all of his six feet of glory, stood Nikki Sixx. Nikki had saved Kaitlin from many suicide attempts, over does, and rash decisions. And there he was, feet in front of her, staring her down. His hair was perfection; long, black, with the weird spike in the back. His eyes were the gorgeous tint of green-hazel, with perfectly black lined eyes. His smooth, tanned skin with plethora of tattoos shone in the candle light. His clothes were well fitted, showing off a muscular body. The red velvet sports jacket, the white collared shirt, tight black jeans and black army boots looked good on him. She felt her mouth salivate and her pussy begin to pound with lust.

"Kait? Hello?" Kati asked.
"Huh? Oh!" she blushed
"I'm Nikki." he smirked, his tongue flicking out
"I... I... I..." Kaitlin choked.
"This is Kaitlin. Forgive her, her ovaries must be on fire." Kati joked.
"Two words, bitch; David Silveria."
"Shutting up now." Kati mumbled, going over to her cameras.

"So, first shot is you two looking like you're in the middle of a waltz, with Skulls encircling you." Kati announced. Kaitlin was so shocked yet so proud of how take charge Kati was. She hoped she could be like that someday. She rattled off the other poses she wanted done, and Kaitlin and Nikki did as they were told. After each set of photos was taken, they all looked over and were in awe at the beauty of each photograph.

"Now, Kait.. here's your assignment; Interview Nikki." Kati smiled, and walked out of the room.
"We better get to it, boss lady." Nikki joked.

They sat amidst the candles and skulls and talked of Nikki's own photography studio; funny farm. They also talked about his two bands and the future of both. She asked him his favorite thing to do in his off days (whenever those were), and lastly she asked the big question: Marriage?

"Oh no, never again. Courtney and I have come to a disagreement and have gone our separate ways. We still remain friends and are pleasant with each other, but, now I wish to focus on my children and career." he smiled.

"Oh God, yes yes yes yes yes single Nikki is SINGLE." She screamed inside.

She finished the interview, and gave the article to Kati, who grinned from ear to ear. She put it with the new photos and talked to her sister.

"Are you happy?" she asked.
"More then I ever have been in my life. Thank you, Katianna." she said, hugging her.
"Hey hey, none of that Katianna shit. But you're welcome sis." she replied.
"Can I steal her away for a moment?" Nikki asked Kati.
"She's all yours." Kati smiled, and walked off.

"You wanna go to dinner tonight?" he asked when Kati was out of earshot.
"I dunno..." Kait began, nervous.
"Oh come on, I don't bite hard!" he smirked
"Well..."
"Please?" he asked, giving her puppy eyes.
"Sure. Here's my number.. See you around.. nine?"
"Perfect." he grinned, and walked off.

"My sisters gettin' some tonight." Kati laughed
"I am not! It's totally a friend thing. Just wait." Kaitlin firmly replied.

-Hours later; around midnight-

"N...N...NIKKI!" Kaitlin groaned.

He had her pinned on his king size bed, completely naked. She was handcuffed and he took his time kissing her perky, D cup breasts. His tongue swirled around her nipples, and he began to suck hard and relentlessly. She squirmed, screaming and moaning. Cum seeped down her thighs already. It was torture. He himself only had his shirt and boots off, and his cock pitched a tent in those tight pants that drove Kaitlin insane.

She was released from her cuffs and immediately shoved her tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominace. She ripped his pants off, and yanked his boxers down. She took his massive dick in her hands and groped it fiercely. He began to grow submissive to her, his cock hardening with each firm touch. Within seconds, he was about to release and had Kaitlin pinned on the bed. He shoved himself deep inside her. No warning, just a low groan in her ear. She gasped and arched into him, each inch of their body becoming one. She gripped his hair, yanking it each time he thrusted inside her. He went fast, beautifully rhythmically, and kept eye contact the whole time. They pressed their lips against each others, and soon their hearts began to pound with ecstasy and love.

Once they finished and got somewhat dressed, they passed out around three in the morning, cuddled in each others arms. When Kaitlin woke up at seven, Nikki was still fast asleep and smiling. It made her smile. The man she so much admired and aspired to be like was holding her. He made her feel like a lady. He made her feel safe, and loved. Her life was falling into place and she had never been happier before.

She knew this was where she was meant to be, forever.