Sticks and Stones and Rising Voices

ten

"How is Ewan?" he asked.

"Worse." she said.

She pulled another breath from her Spirit and he ran a hand down her spine and over her bare backside.

"But I love him." she said.

He placed his lips on her shoulder. Her skin burned him. She pulled the cigarette from her mouth and looked over her shoulder at him. They leaned together, nipping at each other. She buried her fingers in his hair and he flipped her to her back and she rolled over to the top. They fit themselves together. She tucked the cigarette between her teeth as she straddled him, moving her hips in slight circles.

"You love him?" he asked. His hands ran along her ribs and cupped her breasts. His fingers were calloused.

"Of course I do. He just doesn't make me cum." she said.

He grinned beneath her and tugged the cigarette from her lips, taking a long drag from it. And the smoke struggled out as he spoke.

"Fuck me, you're beautiful." he said and he stubbed the cigarette out on the bedside table.

The mattress groaned as she moved, slow at first. One hand clenched the headboard and the other braced on his broad chest. Her gasps and moans turned primal, mimicking his own. His fingers curled around her waist and she quickened her pace. His eyes closed and his nose crinkled. Her head dipped and her brow creased. Her other hand slipped to his chest, holding her up. He cupped her neck when she slowed and pulled her into a kiss as he finished up. He twitched and she gripped around him.

She rested her forehead on his and their eyes aligned.

"I love you." he whispered.

Ione blinked and climbed over him and from the bed, picking her clothes from the furniture.

"Take me home." she said.