Soy Milk

One

Frank always shops at night, there's less people. He has less chance of running into some high-school jackass or coworker he used to know.

He shuffles a cart skillfully from the line of them and strolls towards the dairy products.

Frank's been vegan since his science teacher wanted him to dissect a pig in the 8th grade. That was a big no, no.

He pauses in front of the refrigerated soy milk. He got low-fat Vanilla last week and he's kind of craving the chocolate; but he does need some regular fat-free to go in his Frankenberry. he shuffles backwards, bumping into someone, "Oh shit, sorry!"

"It's alright, um, could you maybe help me?" The guy asks. He's kind of pretty. He has really nice hazel eyes and medium-long black hair. His skin is pale, almost as pale as a vampire. Frank nods.

"Sure, what do you need?" The guy smiles at Frank. Showing off a set of tiny nicotine and caffeine stained teeth.

"My brother and I are trying out a vegan lifestyle for a week to see if we could handle it, truth or dare thing, haha. But um, I don't know what kind to get." The guy blushes lightly and rubs his nose. Frank grins.

"Well for cereal you can get Vanilla unless you eat Frankenberry, Vanilla tastes awful in that. So light Vanilla for anything but Frankenberry and regular fat-free is good for Frankenberry. The chocolate's pretty tasty as well." Frank rattles off everything he knows about Soy Milk, and smiles at the pretty guy. The guy smiles back, reaching in and grabbing one regular fat-free half gallon and one chocolate half gallon.

"Thanks." The guy says, smiling shyly, "I'm Gerard, by the way. Maybe see you around"

"No problem, but always keep it refrigerated too. And I'm Frank, see ya." Frank says, smiling brightly at Gerard. Gerard nods, still with the shy little smile and scurries off with his Soy Milk and cart.

Frank vaguely hears him call out something that sounds like, "Mikey! What are you doing sampling chicken, I wanna win this dare!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact: I tried Vanilla soy milk in some Frankenberry cereal the other day, horrible, so, so gross. But otherwise I thought it was quite good! I'm not vegan or anything, just trying it.