Status: Just thought of trying something out... (:

The least I could Do

This explains everything.

One morning, during that time of hunger, the village's only source of water had dried out. One of the villagers came to my great-grandmothers house, hoping she could make water fall from the sky. (Back then, they don't know the term "rain") My grand-mother wanted to help the village, her only home. She went to this "great falls", where they got all their water. It was bone dry. My great-grandmother had a brother, named Steve Madison. He suspected the falls was clogged,"Pilnin, we need to get up that mountain where the falls used to be to see what's clogging it, we need to pack." Pilnin is my great-grandmother's name. She agreed to check it out.

*Chirp chirp*

Great, just as I was gonna explain to you the trip of my great-grandmother, Pilnin. I yawned in content, I'm in the forest where no human can find me.
I'm too dangerous to be around anybody. I put on my ragged-up shirt and cloak, heading towards a nearby village.
Not Pilnin's village, but some other person's great-grandmother's village.
It was nice not to be called a monster during the day.
My dirty blond hair shined in the morning sun, and my breath looks like I'm a fire-breathing human, it was chilly.
I went to a nearby inn to see if they have spare food.
In the early 1600's, food is everywhere to go around, and anyone is happy to share it with others, depending on your looks and skill.

"Hm? I'm sorry, but the people in this dark place is really hungry, and will it anything when they find food, ya don't want a rampaging people attack this town, eh'righ'?", the old man said, with a funny accent. I just waved and left. That place was really dark and really uncomfortable to me anyway.

As I stepped outside, the sun heated the frozen ground, leaving wet gleaming puddles around. The house is like one of those huts, made out of cow poop and mud. The roof wasn't made out of hay, though, it was made out of wood, a flat room to be exact. All the little children were playing in the puddles, and I can see a few angry mothers yelling at them to wear a cloak... Mothers... Mom. I miss her so much...

"Miss?", a young girl was pulling my sleeve. My face was wet, probably because I was crying abit. "Are you okay? Here you can have my bread", she gave me a small, actually a palm-sized brown bread, perfect for soups like chicken and peas. I gave her a big smile, "Thank you," I wiped my tears,"I'm sorry, but I don't have anything to give you in return," Then her mother came and took her away. She's probably mad at her daughter for talking to a poor-looking stranger like me. The little girl had long, silky, raven black hair, with bangs down to her eyes, wearing a silky white robe and a yellow winter dress.

She was rich.

I walked down a road out of the village, and went for a lake nearby. Maybe there's a market for me to buy new cloths, so I don't get any other little girl into trouble by their parents, specificly mothers, again. Argh, life is sometimes a pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!