Depresion

This is a joined story written by me[Maggie] and Lucia.

I write odds and she will write evens. Enjoy!

This is a story about a cousler who counels two directors, a camera man, and other important people on the set. They are currently shotting the music video Fergalicious. Each of them go to the same cousler and talk about their, and each other.

Characters:

Mariana: The wonderful, loveable, patient cousler who is willing to counsel each and every one of the people on set and listen to their stories. Even if it's about terrorism....

Lucia: Loud 1st Director. Also known as "Fire Breathing Dragon"....

Maggie: Flirty, disty 2nd Director who is attracted to the camera man....

Will: Camera man/ victom of everyone's problems. Even his own....

Bert: Hairstylist who has no taste and is in love with the makeup artist [Peter Pan]....

Gerard: Derranged makeup artist who has a split personality as himself and Peter Pan....

Frank, Bob, and Ray: Used to be backup dancers for Fergie. Got fired by Lucia and now have different jobs....

Pierre: Frank, who is now the wardrobe and has a fake French accent. He is also obsessed with Bert and Gerard....

Bob: The lonley janitor on set. He talks to mice and is always holding something different when you look up at him and he talks to mice. He is the one guy who will always be there if you throw up....

Ray: Lucia's assistant. Poor him....

Mikey: The guy who made everything possible. A.K.A: the producer. He will also sing how he has money....

P.O.V: Mariana

Disclaimer: my friend and i were really really bored. and we do not own mcr or bert mccraken. we do however own mariana. [she just doesnt kno that yet]

Warning: There will be surprises in this story. Lucia nor I are liable for any heart attacks or strokes. Thank you!
  1. Monday. First Day On The Job.
  2. Tuesday, second day of hell
    I'm not this big of a bitch in real life. [[just a warning]]