Depresion

Tuesday, second day of hell

I took a sip of my coffee. Another day, another patient. I hope this one isn't as depressing and needy as the other one. Suddenly the door smashed into the wall creating some major damage. Shit, this one looks like a bull who hasn't slept in weeks. Hopefully we won't need security for this one.

"Wait. You're my counselor? How freaking old are you? Like 15? You're too young." She threw her arms up in the air like a cave woman. Oh geeze, this one's going to be so fun. Note the sarcasm please. "RAY! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?" She yelled so loud the whole building shook around me. A man with an afro quickly showed up with coffee. "Finally! GET BACK TO WORK!" and with that she slammed the door in his face. "Oh hello. You must be my counselor. I'm Lucia nice to meet you. Wow, your really young. I'm so jealous." This girl, Lucia, or whatever is insane. Man they really don't pay me enough for this job.

"well nice to meet you too. Have a seat. Tell me about your day." She flopped on the couch like dead weight and sighed.

"okay first of all this freaking girl is so annoying. She is a complete air head. Jessica Simpson looks like fucking Einstein Compared to her. She won't stop flirting with mega ears either." Oh great, this must be the fire breathing dragon he talked about.

"she is by far the worst 2nd director ever. Oh and then mega ears is another story. Dumbo is just so annoying. He never gets the shots right. He is pathetic at his job. And so is Bert. i should just fire his ass. One day he fixed fergie's hair like an effing peacock. We secretly had to get her hair done by someone else. Oh and I must say a thing about Fergie. That conceited bitch." I say, that is one fucking opinionated girl. "The lights aren't right. My nail has a spot on it. Your camera man makes me look fat. I'm too special for that. No, speak to my manager. Talk to my judge. Oh I don't drink ozarca, I only drink Fiji. Well im gonna kick her ass to Fiji if she doesn't shut up. Oh and the costume designer is a fag. Pierre of whatever is zee bezt dezigner everrr. That bitch isn't even french. I have his birth certificate. His name isn't fucking Pierre. Its Frank something. Or was it anthony? Whatever. he's always asking everyone for Gerard and Bert. We all know he's gay. he should just come out of the closet already. I think they all have a secret thing going on. I mean I know Gerard is married, me and his wife are tight. We hang out together but they all have a thing going on. I swear. Oh now that I mention Gerard. He is a freak." This girl won't stop yelling. Her voice is like a mega phone. Maybe thats why will's ears are so big. She's always yelling like hell. So far she is my least favorite. "Gerard. Oh geeze. He is insane." More like your insane. "He goes all out. He painted this one girl, head to toe like a pink and silver zebra or something. Bert have her a pink mohawk. And he freaking painted trix are for kids on a black crunk back ground dancer. I mean what the hell. And ray is a shitty assistant. The coffee he gets me is terrible." That must be the afro man. I feel sorry for him. I'd never be her assistant even if I got paid $200 a minute. "stupid idiot. Oh then this random bastard always comes out of his office and sings 'MONEY MONEY MONEY MOONNNEEEYYY.' or I GOT THE POWER!!' he is such a freak, but hey. He's the one paying for most of it. The weirdest one is the janitor. Every time I look up he's always holding something different. Fucking creep. I don't know. He might be a molester. Bert looks more like one though. I don't know what freaking 'Pierre' seez in heem. Freak." And she just shut up. Awkward silence.

"So, how do you feel about that?" Hopefully she doesn't blow up again.

"Well I thought you were supposed to tell me. Thats what I fucking pay you for." geeze she is a bitch.

"Well you seem angry and confused." man if I could I would have told her she was a fucking psycho bitch and that she needed to stfu. But that isn't my job.

"Thank you for telling me. This was a great session." easy for her to say. "You are fantastic. Thanks for your time. See you next week." She smiled and left. "RAY! GET ME FOOD!" her voice felt like an earthquake. Seriously, it felt like the apocalypse. I sighed and looked at my notes. "This one need serious help. MENTAL INSTITUTION. She hates everyone. Pierre is fake, and has [[i think]] a fake french accent. She looks like godzilla on crack or a bull on steroids. She won't shut up." Those were good enough notes for me. Just by the second day, I could already tell these were going to be the longest days of my life. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't act like a bull on steroids in real life. just ask maggers.

aanyway.

we loveee comments.
so comment or maggie and the "fire breathing dragon" will not continue and then burn you down. haha. kidding. but seriously. we <3 comments. so please comment.

I LOVE YOU!
[[who ever you are reading this]]