Sequel: Desert Instinct

Days in the Desert

Chapter 38 Scat

"hello my love" Roger said walking in and stroking my face. I tried to bite his fingers off. He looked amused which just made me madder. "oh, your a puppy dog? bad puppy!" He said hitting me. A rebel tear fell across my cheek and he smiled "where's our children?" He said. My face fell..

"our children?" I said wanting to smack him across the face

"yes, but after today.. my children" He said inching closer.

"I wouldn't tell you if you tortured me" I said reluctant to look at him, he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"then that's what we will do.. but that's the additude that got ALL of the others.. Killed" He said looking at me for a reaction. He got it

"you bastard!" I said lunging at him. he stepped away letting me fall to the ground.

"stop it puppy!" He said kicking me over onto my side

"i'm not your puppy" I said, rebel tears leaving my eyes.

"where are they?" He said picking up what looked like a cheese grater and sand paper. "Which one first?" He said setting down the sand paper

" tell me. i don't want to have to hurt you" Roger said putting the grater against my arm

"Never" I said. He took the grater down my arm, blood pooling, my screams of agony didn't change his face at all.

"tell me" He said going for the second arm.

"Never!" I screamed. He went down the second arm, the first arm started to steadily bleed, the second arm following suit.

"tell.. me" He said moving up to my shoulder

"no" I said sobbing, he went down my forearm. Pain shot through my body, breathing became hard. my vision started to blur.. everything went black.

Death is... quiet. Beautiful almost. It envelops you into this black abyss where you start to float. like nothing matters. I saw my children, they were safe, i started to fall. I saw the guys, they all looked happy. Party reached out and took my hand, pulling me down the rest of the way. He bowed away and smiled brightly as i saw my husband, i flew into his arms, all of the guys joined the hug. We walked through the black wall... Dessey, My mom, My dad, My family.. all waiting for me. But my last thought was Twisted and Sigh. Be safe i thought, hoping they would hear me. A tear left my cheek, my mother wiped it away smiling.

"Don't cry.. you are safe now" She said leading me into the white abyss.

(The end)