Status: slowly working

How Did I End Up Here

Chapter 1: Disneyland Adventures

One hot summer day, in Anaheim, California, four girls, all about 13 years of age, strode into the front gates of Disneyland, arguing over which ride to go on first. Jenna, the tallest of the group, treated them all to park-hopper tickets. Her long, blond hair swayed with each step she took, her hands in the pockets of her favorite green GIR hoodie. Sara, the youngest of the group, had blond hair dyed all sorts of different colors at the tips and a killjoy-themed scarf around her neck (even though it was a good 80 degrees). Montana, the eldest, had short, jet-black hair and wore a black jacket, while Miranda, the quietest and probably the sanest one of the bunch, wore a beanie and glasses. The best advice anyone could give was to run as soon as they saw these four.
"Let's go to Winnie the Pooh!" Sara shouted enthusiastically. Miranda groaned."Why?" she whined.
"Is that really a question?"
"I believe it was in the form of a question, so yes, yes it is."
"’Cause it’s like doing a shit-load of drugs and playing with stuffed animals."
"C'mon Miranda let's do it." Montana pleaded.
"Yeah, it'll be fun!" Jenna added.
"Fine” Miranda grumbled.
"Then can we see if Eeyore's there?" Montana asked excitedly.
"Yea, whatever." Miranda moaned. They started to half run, half skip to the ride while loudly singing “Stella” as they entered Frontierland.
"Why are we singing a song about getting drunk at Disneyland?" Jenna asked curiously as the group stopped for a moment outside the Golden Horseshoe.
"Cause we love to contaminate small children." Sara said, drumming her fingers together evilly. Montana nodded wildly.
"Alrighty then." She said as they continued to run. After passing the Haunted Mansion and the Canoe Dock, they stopped when they reached Splash Mountain.
"I'm tired of running." Sara panted.
"Lazy bitch." Montana said between breaths. Sara slowly flipped her off, hoping no one would see, but a woman looked at her anyhow. Sara froze, which, in turn, made everyone of the bunch stop and stare at the woman. She gave Sara a shocked and disgusted look, then shook her head in shame. The girls all cracked up and continued to sprint, finally making it to the line. The line was not long, since it was somewhat hidden in the back corner of the park, so they almost literally walked onto the ride.
The plastic honeycomb ride vehicle began to shift up and down as if they were in a windstorm, wading in a thunderstorm, and finally travelling through the world of heffalumps and woozles. "It's like I'm on acid!" Sara yelled when they got to that part of the ride. The girls all laughed and got a loud “SHHH!!”from the people in the seat behind them. When the group exited the ride after the birthday scene, Montana spotted Eeyore and ran over to the line. "We're gonna meet Tigger next." Sara told her, since she had spotted the always-energetic tiger in the meet-n-greet line after Eeyore. They got a picture with the ever-so-gloomy donkey and rushed over to Tigger.
"Where's Montana?" Jenna asked suddenly, right as the people in front of them finished their picture. The four teens looked around, until Jenna yelled "There!" and pointed towards Splash Mountain. They all looked and saw Eeyore walking away with Montana slung over his shoulder. The girls all laughed hysterically, and then realized they were next to see Tigger. After they all made crazy poses, they ran after Eeyore. They chased him down into New Orleans Square, passed the Golden Horseshoe, through the hub, down Main Street, out of the entry archways, back up Main Street, through Tommorrowland, passed the Submarine Voyage and the Matterhorn, through Fantasyland, and back into Frontierland before Sara got distracted and the girls forgot all about them.
"Let's go on the Mark Twain!" Jenna suggested. They all agreed and started walking towards the boat. They found a few nice seats at the bow. Soon they were underway, passing the sights of New Orleans Square, but found it wasn't long until they heard screams from the people behind them. "IT'S A ZOMBIE MERMAID!!" a rather fat lady yelled. The girls spun around and saw Montana climbing up the side of the boat, sobbing wet and angry, as if she were a mermaid from Pirates of the Caribbean. "MONTANA!" They shouted happily, earning weird looks from the other people on the boat. She sat in one of the empty chairs next to them.
"What happened?" Miranda asked.
"Well not long after you FORGOT about me..." she gave an evil glare to Sara.
"Sorry." She said sadly.
"…Eeyore got a ride to the island and then dropped me over the edge of the raft."
"That's awful." Miranda exclaimed. Unamused, Montana mumbled something about “maybe you should try it sometime.” Jenna nonchalantly sipped her lemonade, then paused.
"How did I get this lemonade?" she asked no one in particular. The group all shrugged and she continued to drink. They rode the Mark Twain around the island, then headed over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Before they got in line, Jenna wanted to ditch her lemonade, so she told it to go get them some popcorn, chucked it at then popcorn stand, then ran to the entrance, hiding behind the other girls. When they got to the front, Jenna asked for the back car. The cast member told them to go to rows 14 and 15. Sara sat next to Miranda in row 14 and Jenna and Montana sat in row 15.
"Hey guys, remember that we can't do the YMCA on this ride." Sara reminded everyone.
"What about before the ride starts?" Jenna asked as we piled into the car. They all glanced at each other, shrugged, then proceeded to dance. The four men in rows 12 and 13 turned around. "Could you please be quiet?" an incredibly sexy, yet familiar, man sitting directly in front of Sara asked. The girls all froze; somehow they each had their arms shaped as a different letter of YMCA. Sara recognized the man. He was Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low, sitting next to Jack Barakat and in front of them was Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick.
"Um thank you." Jack said awkwardly. They quickly put their hands down and the men turned back around. Sara leaned over to Miranda. "It's time to put the plan of action." She whispered to ensure Alex and Jack couldn't hear her.
"What plan?"
"Y'know, the plan where we kidnap All Time Low and move them to Hawaii."
"Oh, THAT plan."
"Did you bring any chloroform?"
"I forgot it."
"Guys," Jenna interjected, "I did." She held up a size 15-and-a-half sock.
"Two questions:" Sara said, perplexed, "First, why do you carry chloroform in a sock, and second, how long have you known about our plan?"
"Well, I believe that a sock is a very good place to carry chloroform” she said, supporting the underside with her hand, “and remember how you walked up to me that one time and said, and I quote,” she cleared her throat and made her voice deep, “'Hey, Jenna, Miranda and I are gonna kidnap All Time Low and move them to Hawaii because, there, 14 is the legal age.'"
"I can honestly say I do not remember that, and shut up! What if they hear us?!"
"Hear what?" Alex said, picking up on the end of their conversation.
"N-Nothing." Sara stuttered, which made Miranda giggle. The ride started and the girls (and All Time Low) screamed and had an amazing time. "Holy shit a goat!" Montana shrieked.
"Yeah, stare at it! You’ll feel like yer falling!" Jenna yelled back.
"Okay!" She replied. Staring at that goat made that turn even more terrific! “The fun has been DOUBLED!!”Jenna yelled excitedly. We stumbled off the ride (literally) and gathered together at the exit. "Okay team plan Kidnap All Time Low is a go." Sara said, but not before Montana tripped over herself and fell to the ground, mumbling “dang these stupid pants.”
♠ ♠ ♠
"When reality dies in the world of fantasy, fantasy is then reborn into the world of reality."
-Jenna "If You Wanted Honesty"
So for every authors note there will be a quote, whether it's from me, my friends, or Alex Gaskarth. Yeah this chapter was co-written by Jenna and I she took what I wrote and made it detailed which is what will be done with every chapter I hope you enjoy!
-Jenna and Sara (It's like i'm on acid!)