Status: slowly working

How Did I End Up Here

Chapter 2: It’s A Win-Win Situation!

The four members of All Time Low stepped up to a very conveniently placed popcorn stand. Little did they realize, four girls with binoculars were hiding behind a nearby bush.
“Where did we get binoculars from?” asked Sara. She pulled her binoculars down and looked at her other three companions. They shrugged simultaneously and turned their attention back to the boys. Rian asked for a bucket of popcorn, Alex bought all the ice cream they had, Zack got a Sprite, and Jack screamed, “MOM!” into a nearby trashcan. (Not that Sara, Miranda, Montana, and Jenna were stalking them or anything.) When they left, the girls picked up the bush and followed them down the sidewalk. “How are we doing this?”Miranda asked. Before she could be answered, a security guard walked up to them.
“Is this an authorized Disneyland bush?” The girls looked at each other and replied, “Yes?” The security guard nodded and walked away. They continued following them until Rian turned around, “Is that bush following us?” Jack, Alex, and Zack turned around to see what he was talking about. The girls dropped the bush in the middle of the sidewalk and hid behind it. “Don’t be silly Rian.” Jack said, “There’s no way that bush could be moving.” Rian looked to the confused guests as they stared awkwardly at the bush. “Dude, say something Jenna,” Montana whispered, “get these people away! They’ll blow our cover!”Jenna looked around nervously, thought for a moment, then said “I AM A BUSH!..um...MMMEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!” The guest continued walking, still glancing back with strange looks. “See, I told you it couldn’t have been moving. It’s OBVIOUSLY a meowing bush.”Jack said.
They continued walking towards Casey Jr. while the bush with eight legs continued to follow them. Jack repeatedly hit the back of his hand against Alex’s chest while shouting “Oo, Oo, Oo, Oo, Oo, Oo, Oo!” Alex looked at him sarcastically and asked, “WHAT?” Jack shouted, “IT’S CASEY JR.!!”
“So what?”
“So, there’s going to be a bunch of small kids on it, right?”
From behind a bush “What the hell is he planning??”
“Shut up, they’ll hear us!”
“Right...”
“So, we should go on the ride to see all the storybook characters! It’ll be SOOO much fun!”
“You just want to sing Family Reunion, don’t you?”
“...yea...”The boys got in the line and the girls followed close behind in their bush. Rian turned around and looked straight at the bush. “I swear that bush is following us.” The rest of the band turned around and stared at the shrub. “C’mon dude, even though it’s really obstructive and in the middle of the line, it’s still just a bush.” Zack said. Suddenly Jenna poked her head up from the bush and said, “MEOW!!” the other girls pulled her head down quickly. “See,” Zack said, “just a harmless meowing bush.” They stepped forward in line a little bit and Sara stepped outside of the bush and shouted with her arms flailing, “HOW OBLIVIOUS ARE THEY?!” She jumped inside the bush again when she saw the band turn around again. “Now it’s yelling at us!”Rian shouted. Jack looked at him and said, “Naw that was just the fans.” Suddenly they all turned to face Village Haus and saw an enormous crowd of fangirls.
Miranda pointed towards the crowd and whispered, “How did they get there?” The band ignored the thousands of screaming fangirls to move forward in line. The fangirls let out a sorrowful, “Awwwww...”and dispersed. The train came around to the station once again and when the gates opened, All Time Low stepped on followed once again by the stalker bush. The cast member asked how many people were in the girls’ group and they replied, “One bush.” The cast member, thinking nothing of it, let them into the “monkeys” car with the four boys. When the door was locked, Jack and Alex continuously shouted, “LET US OUT! WE’RE NOT MONKEYS! WE’RE HUMANS! WE DON’T WANNA BE PART OF THE CIRCUS! WE DON’T WANN BE TRAPPED WITH CLOWNS AND THE BEARDED WOMAN AND LIONS AND
TIGERS-“
“AND BEARS, OH MY!” Jenna said, sticking her head out of the bush. Again the three girls had to restrain her. “Dude there’s something weird going on here.” Rian said. Zack grabbed him by the shoulders, “No there’s not,” he said, “you’re just being paranoid.” Rian looked up sheepishly. “I’m not paranoid. What would make you think I’m paranoid?” Zack gave him a look that said ‘are you serious’ then replied, “I dunno maybe that horror movie you were watching last night?”Rian looked at him questioningly
“You mean ‘Attack of the Killer Shrubs’?” Zack looked at him sarcastically. “No, the other one about shrubs.”Rian raised his eyebrows. “Oh, you mean ‘Revenge of the terrifying shrub-like creatures from planet Zorbot, who try to take over the Earth, but then Invader Zim Finn and Jake from Adventure Time, the Lord of the Rings cast, Harry Potter, and Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker defeat them, but you find out it was really just a Halloween prank’?”
“I LOVE that movie!!!” Shouted Montana. There was a series of shushes from inside the bush including one from Jack. The girls turned to face him in the immense amount of leaves. “Dude,” Miranda said, “we’re stalking you. Get out of our bush.” Jack smiled and said, “Okay.” He pulled his head out of the bush and sat back down with the rest of the band.
With a toot of the whistle, the train started on its merry way with Jack and Alex screeching at the top of their lungs, “SHIT, PISS, FUCK, CUNT, COCK SUCKER, MOTHER FUCKER, TITS, FART, TURD, AND TWAT!!!”Several mothers covered their children’s ears and looked at them with disgust. When the ride ended, mothers, fathers, small children of every age, four band members, and a bush walked off the train, and only the mothers weren’t smiling.
“So what do we do now?” Alex asked. Jack grinned and said, “Ride ALL the rides!”
Two days, 25 rides, a meet-and-greet, hundreds of dollars, two trips to California Adventure, another meet-and-greet, three shows, a trip to the princess fantasy fair, all the shops in downtown Disney (including build-a-bear), fireworks and a bush later, the eight young adults arrived in the parking lot. Losing their bush on Indiana Jones, the girls followed behind the band as they got of the tram. “You got the Chloroform, Jenna?” asked Sara. Jenna nodded and held it up to her. “wait, no, don’t put it in my face!” she brought it down as Sara stepped up to Jack. She poked him on the back and said “Hi!” he turned to face her with a pleased, almost welcoming smile. “Hey, there.” He replied. She twiddled her thumbs and said “I was wondering, could we, maybe, have your autograph?” Jenna smiled from ear to ear and said “Yeah, we’ve been following you for two days since we saw you on Big Thunder Mountain!!” Everyone glared at her, except for Rian, who simply shouted “I KNEW IT!!” Jack smiled again. “Sure, we’d love to.” As he started signing the autograph book, Jenna stepped up with her sock and said “Does this smell like Chloroform to you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. That way, if they tell you to go to Hell, you can take them with you!"
-Jenna
Sara: So I know it's been awhile since Jenna and I have updated this but we're back now. In case you didn't know I have another All Time Low story called I'm Guilty But I'm Safe For One More Day. Oh and I met 3/4ths of All Time Low at Warped Tour 2012! It was awesome! Jack shook my hand! I hope to update more over the course of summer.
Jenna: Hi!!!!!!!!!!! The bush was MY idea buy the way. i loved it :) and the Chloroform in a sock. i dont particularly have a crush on anyone in the band, so im sorta their caretaker. they'll need to put up with ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
Sara: Funtil next time 8D
Jenna: Editing this was fun....
Sara: WQe learned that I can'rt spell for instance, this entire sentence Irefuse to press backspace. This is what it was lkike while writing I blame Jenna's spacebar yeah. Um Um There was an alligator and a walrus! And three men died with an axe and a hatchet to the face!! You gte points if you got the referecnce! yay. You get double poinyts if you gwet thatreference. GAAAAHHH I CAN'T SPELL NGHEEEEHAAHHGEHGHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try nbeating that awesome paragraph thing jenna!BOOM1!
Jenna: arewe having spelling wars noiw? ok then. my briothwr is singing something about a banjo banjo.
Sara: MONKETYS!!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEOQWOW!!!!!! Aww man there's a q in there. god Dangit!!!! Triple points if you get that refere nce3 OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why can't i spel anhymore? WHYYYYYYYYYYTYTYTYYYTTYYT
Jenna: notice how our spelling gets wore and worse...
Sara: Okay from now on in outn r authors notes, we wrare not alloud to backspace no more. No. I r speakin to Jennnas little brother al, he tries d to type his name which is ale dcx but wait scratch that im confused!!! His name is alex like the one gaskarth but not as cool or sinfery i mesant aingery i mean sinf, dangoit I meant singery I SPELLD EVREYTHING WROING!!!! Jenna and I era (I meamnt to type era backwards) dying cause I cant spell!
Jenna: we are cracking up so hard right noew...
Sara: Why is Jenna making me type again? I just dony trg understand fno meore oh jjusfr t incase yoiu wansted tor know , Al;edx jusrt frhs dagoint i mena dangit! Aledx just farted! now u no thar truth! I r a pirste i mean pirate Yay! i spelledthings correctyly correctylactle oits a dinosuaer!
Jennna: that's not hoe dre you -
Sara: she said hoe accidenttallygb yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennnan: LIKER I WAAS SAYINFDG, theats not how yoyeu spell it. itas bspelled correctolactyl!
Sara: Well thatr's great! fhfdgyuyuggiughgiuyyiyuiujhgygttffhhv um I dunno what to dasay noaw I'm not even on drugs I',m just weird!~ NO ALEX NO TYPING eTYPERR NO TYPING TYPER NO TYPING TYPR NO TYPING!!!!! GAHVDKASFDBASHKCDASHDFBKASJB yay.
Jennnnnnnnna: my brother is dieing....t oh well then....i hate dora trhw exploer so much she does not now true virtuess
Sara: But what BANDTYPER!!!! Anyway q NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CYURTSE YOU TYPER!!!!! But what if Dora was a super nerd that only had a cosmpuetr for a frei1nsd BADC TYPER NO!!!!!!!!!!!r NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and klike the map and backpack dinrt exist would nf she be cooloer maybe? question markds ya.2 BAND TYPER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna2: quadruple 44points for whoevery cand ecode this. no, sara, i still would not like doraaS
Sara:P YAY An ACCIDENTAL SMILEY TO NGUER FACE!!!! WHEEEOWEWMN wEEQEOW Aw man deres a q ut noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy! Kay I'm gonna endeth the authors noteth! Byeththththththththththththth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:qp bubyeth