Status: Active

Finding Love

Chapter 1

"Oh baby, I just ordered take out for supper, I hope you don't mind." Kurt said as his boyfriend of two years Darren walked up to him.
"That's fine sweetie, I'll just go in a couple of minutes but first." Darren says as he turns Kurt around to face him in his arms.
After a few minutes of them kissing Kurt breaks away stepping out from his arms.
Darren sighs.
"I know you want me to go get dinner now right?" Darren asks with a small smile on his face.
"Yes please. I already have a movie picked out for us to watch." Kurt says.
"Okay one more kiss and I'll leave."
"Fine."
Kurt was pacing around the living room, it has been over three hours since Darren left to go get their dinner, where the hell was he? He was suppose to be back hours ago.
When the phone rings a few minutes later Kurt rushes to it, thinking that maybe Darren's phoning to tell him that he's on his way.
"Hello?" Kurt asks.
"Hello, is a Mr. Hummel there?" A woman's voice asks.
"This is he." Who the hell was she?
"This is New York General Hospital, I'm phoning because you're listed as an emergency number for a Mr. Darren Moore."
"Oh what about him, what happened?" Kurt was getting more and more nervous now.
"I'm sorry to tell you this but there's been an accident. We need you to come down and talk to the doctor."
After that Kurt wasn't sure how he got down to the hospital, he wasn't sure on how he got home later that night either, all he knew was that Darren had died in an accident on the scene.

A FEW DAYS LATER...
"Kurt please you've got to eat something." His best friend Rachel Berry, and his sister in law, said.
"No, now will you please leave me alone." Kurt says softly, so softly that Rachel had a hard time hearing him.
Rachel opens her mouth about to say something but decides not to, instead she sighs and turns towards the bedroom door, which was Kurt's bedroom, the same one that he had shared with Darren in their apartment.
"Call out to me if you need anything okay?" Rachel asks as she opens the door.
"Yeah." Kurt says as Rachel just sighs one last time and leaves the room.