Status: Active

Finding Love

Chapter 2

"Honey I'm home." Blaine shouts out happily as he enters the apartment that him and his boyfriend of six months Jeremiah shared together.
Blaine is smiling as he walks into the living room, he stops as he notices suitcases and boxes around the room.
"What is this?" Blaine asks as he sees Jeremiah standing there in the living room.
"I was hoping you'd be out later." Was all Jeremiah said.
Blaine stared at him, did he really just say that to him?
"What?" Blaine asked as he looked at him.
"I mean your home early. I thought you wouldn't be home til 8:00 or so."
What the hell? What was he going to do, leave Blaine while he was working without telling him? Were they breaking up? Did Blaine do something wrong?
"Okay, well I'm home now. What's with all of the boxes?" Didn't he move in here not too long ago?
"Um, Blaine you need to sit down for a minute." Jeremiah said as he took a seat at the couch.
Blaine gave him a look of worry before sitting on the couch not too far away from him.
"I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just going to come right out and tell you. I met someone else. I'm sorry but I just don't feel that way about you anymore."
Blaine drew in a breath, what was he suppose to say?
"I'm really sorry Blaine, you're a great guy and everything but I just don't have any romantic feelings for you anymore."
"Okay." Is all Blaine says as he gets up and walks out.
He goes into the bedroom that he use to share with Jeremiah and slams the door shut.

It took a few more hours but by 8:00, the time that Blaine usually comes home, Jeremiah had everything moved out. After he had all of his stuff packed Jeremiah phoned Wes and David and told them everything that had happened and to tell Blaine that he's sorry that it had to end like this.

A few hours later Blaine was woken up by a pounding on his front door, he knew that it had to be Wes and David, mostly because they were his best friends.
"Hold on." Blaine said softly as he opened the door.
"Hey buddy how are ya feelin'?" David asked as he and Wes stepped into the apartment.
Wes shut the door behind them while David brought Blaine over to the couch.
"I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong. I'm gonna die alone." Blaine said as he started crying again.
"Shh, it's alright buddy, you're not going to die alone Wes and I won't let you. Plus you'll always have us no matter what." David said softly.
"Yeah." Wes said as he sat on the other side of the couch.
Blaine was in the middle of them. He was really lucky to have two best friends like them. He smiled a little at the thought.
"Thanks you guys." Sure Blaine was still sad but with friends like Wes and David it was only a matter of time before it would get a bit better.