Stepping On Broken Glass

Sebastian Smythe had finally reached the end of his rope. His breaking point. He had nothing left to look forward to, no one in his life to live for, and he had never hated himself for. What he needed was an easy escape, something quick and permanent that would allow him to be set free. But Blaine Anderson has to waltz in and ruin everything, demanding to help, whether Sebastian wants it or not.

...


Sorry, I'm shit at introductions

This pretty much follows the original timeline, minus the last episode, because I'm still trying to forget that it ever happened O_e

For those of you who watch Glee, you know what I'm talking about. But my inspiration for writing this fic came from that episode, when Karofsky tried to kill himself. It just rocked me a little, or a lot. I just have never understood how somebody could get to that point, where they were so hopeless, so I decided to explore it a little. And parts of this are a little disturbing, trust me. They're disturbing to write. But I hope it's all worth it, in bringing to light an incredibly sensitive and important issue.

Anyway, Seblaine is my OTP, and if you're not familiar with it, I strongly suggest you become familiar with it, because it is...damn sexy XD

Warnings for teenage drinking, drug use, self harm, language, the topic of suicide, and possibly sexual themes later on. If it's not your thing, don't read it. If you do, and I make you all uncomfortable, then I'll just feel bad, and you'll be sad, and that's no good for anyone.

As most of you are probably aware, I do not own the characters of Sebastian Smythe or Blaine Anderson, nor do I own Grant Gustin, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, or anyone/anything else pertaining to the Glee universe. So please don't sue me, Ryan Murphy. I just don't have those kinds of finances.

Anyway, remember to rate and review, I love reading every one of your coments :)

Enjoy, loves.

<3xo