Finding a Place to Fit

Senna

John chuckled, 'thanks Senna, I think you impressed them.' Senna shoved his sticks back into his bag and pulled out a sheet of paper, passing it to john. He stayed seated, head down, while john read the note. When he was finished he told Senna, 'tell Charlie that's fine, ill come down some time tomorrow evening, if that's okay?' He asked. Senna thought for a moment before nodding. 'Okay, thanks, and thank for dropping it off too, I know its not really your job description, but I've heard all about your drumming from Charlie and wanted to see some for myself, I have to say I'm impressed' john said. Senna just shrugged, stood up, picked up his bag and started to, once again, walk out before john stopped him again. 'How're you going to get home? You're not walking are you?' Senna shook his head, he opened the door and picked up something leaning against the wall outside before turning around and showing john the skateboard in his hands. John sighed, 'I would give you a ride but I've got to stay at the office and work on some paper work, sorry' he said, Senna just shrugged again. Then Zack spoke up, 'um, we're leaving now, I can give him a ride if he wants' he didn't speak directly to Senna as thy hadn't met before or been introduced, so he spoke through john. John shrugged, 'Senna?' He asked. Senna shook his head before gesturing to he note he had handed john, john passed it to him and he pulled out a pen and wrote something on the note. John read it and said, 'you're going back to work? But its like 10:00 isn't it kinda late?' He asked. Senna didn't reply. 'You have shool tomorrow?' He asked. Senna nodded. John shook his head in disbelief. 'You work too hard kid, give your self a break.' Senna just shrugged before leaving. After he was gone Brian said, 'okay, who they hell was that and how did he fucking do that?' The drummer nodded in agreement. John just laughed, 'he's just some kid, I don't know him very well, he fixes my car, which breaks a lot, I'm not the greatest driver.' He started to ramble. 'If you didn't know him, why you invite him to play drums?' Matt asked. John shrugged, 'Charlie, his boss, he runs the garage downtown, is always bragging about him, apparently he heard him playing one time and never forgot it, so I figured a new perspective couldn't hurt, though I have to say, I got more than I expected' he said. 'Well I'm more than impressed, he can't be more than 15, what's up with him though?' Johnny asked john looked confused for a second, 'oh! You mean the no talking thing? Yeah I don't know, I've only known him for a year and he never said anything, I don't really know him well enough to ask why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?