Status: Writing!

Landslide

Navigate Me

"Sex, or having sex with someone you just met?" Sam asked, fumbling with her bra clasp.
"The second one. I lost my virginity on my 16th birthday. Sam, you are something I won't regret. I really like you. I hope this doesn't make things weird."
She kissed his neck, making him inhale deeply. He popped the clasp on her bra off and he slowly pulled it off.
He stared at her chest. 'Perfect boobs too?' he thought to himself as he cupped them in his hands.
"Sam that feels good." she leaned her head back as she pulled his pants down. He kicked them off and she laid down, pulling him on top of her.
Sam's hands made their way to her thong, pulling it off. She could feel the throbbing bulge in his boxers against her leg, begging to be relieved.
"Do you have protection?" she asked.
"I have a condom in my wallet." he fumbled with his pants and pulled out his wallet, pulling out a purple condom.
"Is that a fire and ice one?" she asked, grinning.
"You bet it is." he laughed.
She sat up and pulled his boxers down, making sure she didn't hurt him.
Her eyes popped out of her head as she stared.
'It must be at least 7 inches or more.' she thought, wanting him more than before.
Sam rolled on the condom and kissed her lips, sliding his warm, wet, tongue into her mouth.
"Fuck me Sam." she whispered into his ear.
He positioned himself in between her legs and slowly entered her, making her arch her back.
"Saaaaaaaam." she moaned, digging her nails into his back.
He started going faster, holding her close to him, showering her in kisses.
"You feel so good." he groaned in her ear.
"Want me to make you feel even better?" she asked, smirking.
"Show me what you got." he grinned as she pushed him on his back and straddled him.
As she rode him, Sam got to gaze at her beautiful body again, running his hands along her silky smooth skin.
A few minutes later and she was on her back again. Sam was going faster this time, hitting her sweet spot and she couldn't resist moaning out his name.
"Sammmmm, Saaaaaaam, oh yes Sammmm right there. Hard. Fast. Yes Sam. God you're perfect. Yes Saaaaaam." she clutched his back as he thrusted faster and harder. She clenched up around him.
She felt his grip around her tighten as she started to reach her final destination.
"Sammm. I'm gonna..."
"Me too." he kissed and sucked her neck as they both reached orgasm together. He collapsed on top of her, panting.
"Fuck Sam. Fuck that was good." she panted as he lay sweaty on top of her.
"That was my first time." Sam said quietly.
"What... Wh- Sam, why didn't you tell me? It didn't seem like your first time." she laughed.
"I never expected it to be that good. Christine, you are perfect. Like, seriously perfect. I want to see you again. I want to take you out on a date tomorrow." Sam smiled into her hair, which smelled like mango.
"I'd love to go out with you Sam."
"And we can do this again tomorrow night?" he smirked, chuckling a little.
"We can do this every single night until we die if you want Sam. That was amazing." she giggled, pulling the blanket over her.
"I'm exhausted." she yawned.
Sam curled up next to her and they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, Christine woke up alone in the tent. Sam was gone, and she panicked for a second until she noticed a note on the laptop screen.
'Went to get us breakfast, be back in a few.'
She smiled and got dressed, excited to see his smiling face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know things got a little dirty.
Who knows what's going to happy in the future!