Status: Writing!

Landslide

I Wanna

Her and Sam were still going strong. It was the day before school started, and she had spent almost every single day with him since she met him. Except for when she was in California, celebrating her 17th birthday. They hadn't had sex since that night in the tent, he was still as kind as ever, and he still gave her butterflies every single time he looked at her. Things were going smoothly.

She called him that night before she went to bed, laying her outfit for tomorrow out on her dresser. She was excited and ready for school.
"Sam, tomorrow we start school." she smiled into the phone as she laid in bed.
"I know. I'm pretty excited. I mean, I usually hate school but I'm excited to walk down those halls with the prettiest girl in Lima on my arm." he grinned, pulling off his pants and laying down in bed.
"Well, see you tomorrow Sam." she smiled into the phone, wishing he was holding her.
"I'll pick you up and we can go together?" he asked.
"Of course!" she smiled.

She walked through the doors of McKinley with Sam. She was starting junior year off right. Cute boy, nice clothes, didn't gain a pound over the summer. She stayed at a solid 111 pounds.
Christine and Sam parted ways as he kissed her on the cheek, to find their lockers and first classes.
Christine found her locker and threw her bag inside, ready for the day.
"Hey, you're one of the new kids." A chipper boy with big eyes and a lisp smiled at her.
"Kurt. Also, I love your shoes." he stuck out his hand. Christine smiled and shook it.
"I'm Christine. Thank you. How did you know I was new?" she raised an eyebrow.
"McKinley has a blog." he smiled.
"So Christine, do you have any talents?" Kurt smiled, opening his locker, which was right next to hers. He was fishing for one reason and one reason only. Glee Club.
"I'm good with school, I like swimming, singing is a strong suit of mine, and I love, and I mean love, shopping." she laughed, pulling out a notebook for her first subject, study hall.
'Bingo!' Kurt thought, closing his locker.
"Well, this school has a nice Glee Club." he threw the idea out, mentally crossing his fingers that she would agree to audition.
"Yeah I'll give it a thought. Thanks Kurt. See you later." she took off down the hall.

'Glee Club? I wonder when auditions are.' she thought to herself in the silence of study hall.
She couldn't get Sam off of her mind. At least she had her next class with him. English. One of her favorite subjects.
Meanwhile, Sam sat in Algebra, trying to wrap his brain around equations but every single number he saw made his head spin. For once he wished he was normal. He hadn't had a very good morning. Several people called him Justin Bieber. Lima didn't seem like a very exciting place and he wished it was next period. Christine would be there and they could work on English together.

After study hall, Christine walked passed the bulletin bored.
GLEE CLUB AUDITIONS was posted on the board, along with countless other club sign up sheets.
"Glee Club." she said out loud, looking at the blank sheet. She remembered the over excited boy, Kurt, talking to her about it.
"You should sign up." Sam said from behind her.
"Sam!" she spun around and hugged him.
"Do it Christine. I've heard your voice. You have such a good voice." he said in her ear.
"So do you! You should sign up too, you know. Then we can do it together." she grinned, grabbing a pen and signing her name on the sheet on the first spot, pleased and excited.
"I want to try out for football. If I joined Glee Club, it would be a little too High School Musical for my taste." he laughed, scratching the back of his neck.
"Ready for English?" she put her hands on her hips.
Sam locked his arm in hers, and they took off towards their English class, ready to tackle the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I skipped the whole rest of the summer, but I didn't want to bore everyone with sloppy cute summer dates that were the same every single chapter!
Thank you for subbing!
Let me know how you like it in the comments if you want!
It means a lot that you're all reading!
My writing will get better as the story flows. It's taking me a while to think of ideas as fast as I usually do, so I write weird things as fillers and I know it's probably bad, but stick with me! It will be a great story!
<3