Sequel: Redesign Me
Status: in progress

Remains of My Wasted Youth

Glamour Kills

I woke up, wrapped in someone’s arms, my head wasn’t aching, I looked up to see jack, still asleep, I looked at myself, and I had jack’s top on and his boxers still from the following night. I heard a vibrate and jack’s eyes opened he reached to the cabinet on the side read the message that he’s phone had received, he ansnser it then put it back, squeezing me.

‘Morning.’ He told me kissing me on my forehead.

‘Heyy. What’s the time?’ I asked him, playing with his fingers.

‘Half 11.’ He replied. I didn’t really have any other questions I knew what happened last night, a part of my hoped he did too, but another part didn’t.

‘I’m glad last night happened.’ Jack finally said, I smiled.

‘Me too.’ I whispered back to him.

‘Maddy is down stairs,’ he told me,

‘I’ll just go to see her. Hold on.’ I got out of the bed and saw jack also get out.

‘I’ll come to, I’m starving!’ he complained to me and he led the way down. We walked into the living room to be met by the sight of Maddy and Alex snogging each other’s face off, I moved my foot and there was a creek, the pair removed themselves from each other and turned to look at us, jack grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen where he got out two cups for coffee and poured the coffee into the mugs, he then handed on to me. I smiled as a thank you. I started to drink the coffee.

‘Melissa?’ jack asked me.

‘Mmm?’ I replied looking up from my drink.

‘What exactly happened when we left those two last night?’ I burst out laughing having to put my mug down, Jack looked at me and started to laugh as well.

‘I don’t have a fucking clue.’ I told him still laughing. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then lent his forehead onto mine.

‘I like your laugh.’ He whispered kissing my nose. I smiled at him, he pushed my back into the counter gently.

‘Thanks,’ smiling again, not knowing really what to say.

‘I’m starving, think we should go out for lunch.’ Jack told me, increasing the tightness around my waist, by this time my arms were wrapped around his neck, and my fingers playing with his hair.

‘Sounds like a plan, we better got tell Alex and Maddy to get ready then.’ I told him, losing my hands.

‘Wait.’ Jack stopped me. I looked into his eyes.

‘Jack?’ I asked him. He let go off my waist and walked into the other room I followed him to see Alex and Maddy had stopped, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

‘Right, we’re all going to lunch you’ve got 10 minutes.’ Jack announced to us.

‘Think you’ve forgotten about tidying up.’ Alex replied getting up off the sofa.

‘Call the maid. She can clear it.’ Jack replied half way up the stairs, I followed him up and went back into the room I came out of before.

‘Jack? I’ve still got no clothes!’ I told him, watching him walk into the bathroom. I went and sat on the bed that was still not made, I looked at my clutch that was sitting on the bedside table, I reached over and got it, I opened it up to find my phone. No messages, brilliant I put it back then lay down onto the bed, I looked into the bathroom to see jack in his boxers, I smiled, I couldn’t help but watch him. He turned around and I tried to act like I wasn’t staring.

‘Go into my suitcase and choose what you want,’ he told me from the bathroom laughing at the end.

I got up and pulled the suitcase top up to see it was just full of clothes. I looked at it and bit my lip until I found black hoodie, grey skinny jeans and glamour kills top, I looked around to see jack in some jeans now. And a top.

‘Bathroom’s all yours.’ He told me. I nodded and picked up the clothes and went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, I took my top off and put on jack’s top then pulled his hoodie on and jeans, before looking at myself in the mirror, I redid my messy bun and managed to get all the black mascara off from under my eyes.

‘Jack? Can you pass me my bag please?’ I shouted to him and the door opened a bit to reveal a hand holding my clutch.

‘Thanks.’ I whispered taking it off him, he shut the door again, and I redid my makeup using almost everything that was in my clutch. I pulled my phone out and put it in my back pocket before, putting my credit card into my front pocket. I left my clutch in there and opened to door to see jack sitting on the bed on his phone, he looked up at me and I smiled, I found my black heels that were at the bottom of the bed and put them on, I was now the same height as jack’s shoulder. He got up off the bed and walked towards the door but stopped before opening it to hold out his hand, I twisted my fingers into his and we walked downstairs, to wait for Maddy and Alex.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and jack twirled me around I started to giggle, he pulled me closer to him again and kissed my forehead. I turned around to see maddy and Alex, Alex and jack nodded at each other and jack left the house me following his footsteps, we reached a car and jack opened the door and I got in, he entered the other side, whilst Maddy and Alex got in the front, Alex started the engine and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy<3