Status: in progress

Breaking Free

Chapter 3

Chapter three

Sara’s POV
I took a tube to the east London where the house they are staying at is located. The tube was full of people getting off work so I hardly found a seat for the long drive.
I was getting more and more nervous because I was going to the One Direction house. I was scared they won’t like me, that Louis will simply take his phone and close the door right in front of my nose. But I was worrying over nothing.
The house looked absolutely amazing. The path leading to the front door was made of small grey stones and there were small trees on each side of it. I was fully impressed as I nervously knocked on the door. Zayn answered the door.
‘’Hello! Oh, I thought you’re the food deliverer.’’
I laughed. ‘’You’re not that lucky. I’m the famous founder of Louis’ phone.’’ He smiled and invited me in. The house was even more beautiful on the inside. Minimalistic, but everything stood in the right place. I could totally imagine myself living in such a house someday.
I followed Zayn to the living room. The rest of the guys were casually sitting on the sofa, watching the news. They didn’t even notice that I came in.
‘’Well well. I never thought I’d see a boy band watching the world news.’’
I could swear I saw a small sparkle in Louis’ eyes as he looked at me. I guess he was just happy I brought his phone back.
‘’Here’s your phone Louie. You should be more careful with it.’’
He hugged me. ‘’You wanna stay? We just ordered some pizza.’’
‘’Yeah, I figured. Zayn got a bit too excited when he answered the door because he thought I’m the food delivered.’’
‘’Zayn, you twat! How can you think that someone so beautiful could be a food deliverer?!’’
Everyone laughed. Louis definitely was the joker of One Direction.
The boys ate two pizzas each. I was shocked because I never saw anyone consume that much food and still being able to move. I felt like I should leave now because I was sure they have work to do tomorrow so they’ll have an early night.
I said goodbye to everyone and Louis walked me to the door. ‘’You don’t have to leave yet, you can even stay for the night if you want. The house is big enough.’’
‘’I have to go. I’m sure you guys have work to do tomorrow, and so have I.’’ I opened the door and the hard wind almost blew me off. It was sunny a few hours before, how can it be so windy now?
‘’Looks like you’ll have to stay after all.’’ He said with a cheeky smile. I had to agree because I hate wind and I seriously didn’t want to go outside in such weather.
Spending some time with the guys made me realise how much I missed being around people. I worked for the most of the day so I was too tired to go out in the evening. And I lived alone. Being around them made me feel good. This reminded me of the old me. The person who always loved being around people, a person who smiled all the time. I love my job of course, but I also love having fun. My job made me forget about that for a little while.
It was getting late and I had to work tomorrow morning. ‘’Hey guys can I use the bathroom please?’’ Louis jumped straight up from his sleepy mood. ‘’I’ll bring you some towels!’’
I had to admit, he was the nicest guy I could ever wish for. He was super kind, funny and I could sense that can also be romantic. He borrowed me his sweatpants and a T-shirt for the night. His clothes smelled so good, it made me feel like he was laying right next to me.
But he’s famous, and I’m just a radio girl. He’ll never want something more. He sees me as a friend and nothing more.

Louis’ POV
I could still hear the guys fighting over which movie to watch but this time, I decided to be the one that goes to bed early. I knew she was only one room away.
I wanted to go in there and just talk to her all night long. I don’t want to rush things, I just want to get to know her because I only met her today and I’m already crazy about her.
I couldn’t help it. I got up and knocked on her door. All I could do now is hope that she’s not asleep yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give me some feedback, I'm new at this! (: