Status: Don't report! You have an issue with it? Come and talk to one of the authors about it!!!

When You Know Your Friends Are Watching You...Would You Still Try It?

5 Kody's POV

I lay in my bed drifting between being asleep and lying awake. I feel as if my subconscious and conscious have become one. I can't help but let my mind drift to Frankie, he was always such a sweet boy I can't imagine why he would view himself as an enemy. I glance at the healing gash on my wrist, remembering the feelings that rushed through me as blood drained from my veins. I remember that day, I cried so much my head was throbbing by the time the tears finally ceased.

Frankie held me while I cried, and he shed tears with me. It was such a terrible experience I can't imagine how he can put himself through it again and again and again. I laugh out loud, into the darkness of my room.

It has to be a sign you've lost every thread of sanity you ever managed to grasp if you're lying in bed, unsure whether you're awake or not and trying to convince yourself that you didn't get a rush from the blade sliding in your flesh.

I laugh some more it sounds like a few small screams rather than a chuckle. How did I manage to get myself into this mess?

And then I hear the banging erupting from beneath my floorboards.....
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think????