Status: Don't report! You have an issue with it? Come and talk to one of the authors about it!!!

When You Know Your Friends Are Watching You...Would You Still Try It?

7 Franklyn Scarson's POV:

"Fra...Frank...Franklyn...FRANKLYN!!! Where's my fucking shit?!?! You damn kid! Give it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mom yelled, high and drunk as hell.
"Mom...it's in your room, same as EVERY time you yell at me over it!!!" I yelled back, from my room.
She came into my room, slamming open the door, and raced up to me.

WHAM!


She wailed on me pretty darn good. For a drunk woman...she always had two things, aside from her drugs: Aim...and strength.
My face stung, badly, but I just stared at her. It wasn't that I liked it when mom hit me, but it just made me smile at her.

"What are YOU smiling at?!" Mom yelled at me.
I just shook my head and turned away. I wanted to get this recording, so I did. I set up my webcam and got all of this on video:

~"You dirty runt! I'll teach you to smile at me like that!!!" She said, pulling back a fist.
I coward at her, seeing a fit of rage building.
"Mom... Mom, just calm down!" I begged.
"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled, lunging for me.
I tried to avoid her, moving aside and ready to run, but she got a hold of me.
"Where do you think YOU'RE going?!?!" Mom bellowed, pinning me to the floor and gut & side punching me.
I screamed out in agony and she just punched me harder. This was the side of her that NOBODY, decent, saw in public. The abusive bitch of a druggy that she REALLY was.
~

After she staggered away, her buzz wearing off, I crawled over to my bed and got my cellphone.
I called Kody, needing to talk to her.
She said her dad was home.

Oh...GREAT! That bastard is just like my dad, but he doesn't RUN the whores...he just fucks them! Since he and dad were 'close' in the business, he gets mom any time he likes...
He's a MAJOR homophobe...which doesn't help with me being an open Bisexual.

One thing Kody never tells me...is her orientation. She never seems to want to talk about it. Oh well, that's up to her.

So, I grabbed my bag. Mom was going to be passing out in a few minutes and I needed to get over to Kody's. I shot her an email and coded it:
13@ 94. 39 28.
-FES
13- Come
@- ing
94- over.
39- Be the
28- re soon.