Status: Don't report! You have an issue with it? Come and talk to one of the authors about it!!!

When You Know Your Friends Are Watching You...Would You Still Try It?

8 Franklyn Scarson's POV:

I walked on, trying to hold back the tears, and kept hearing voices in my head:
'do it, Franklyn' 'you know you want to' 'you have EVERY reason to...' 'just DO it Franklyn'

I knew what it was...it wasn't me, though. The kids of Kody's street knew what went on...or rather THOUGHT they did...
There were 3 in particular...
Jake, Lucus, and Bruce.
Jake

Ring leader of his group, controlling and directing what his 'followers' did. Major douche, Major athlete, and about 157lbs or so...just a guess from last week's pinning he did on me.

Lucus

Second in command, of the bigger group, and Jake's right-hand-man. He was also a major douche, but I'd say only about a little more than half the athlete that Jake is. He's only got to be about 142lbs. He doesn't pin me so much, anymore.

Bruce

Just a follower. He is the the first follower Jake and Lucus had, so he get's 'special' treatment and consideration on the dirty work they do.
Bruce is, secretly, bisexual. How do I know this?
Well........we had a 'fling' a while back.... He's not that bad, either.
I could hear footsteps behind me, now.
-great- I thought. -I can't deal with them now! I have to get to Kody's!!!-

"Hey, fagot! Where you going?!?!" Jake called out.
"Ya, ya fagot!" Bruce followed up. See, told you, he's just a follower and copy-cat.

It wasn't until I turned the corner that I knew what was going on. Lucus came out of the shadows of the double twist (four trees that grew so close together, they twisted around each other as they got older and taller). He just walked towards me, and then I saw the glimmer of his blade from the moonlight hitting it.
Bruce came up behind me, kneeing me in the back as he grabbed my arms and held them behind me. I could feel his freaking...BONER! Great...he's as masochistic, if not more so, than I am!!! This was turning him on....either that...or the fact that HE had ME pinned this time...
I'm what you'd call...a dominant figure. I don't like being layed out on the floor...I like being over the person who IS on the floor...or bed...or table...or counter...O.O...sorry, WAY off topic...
Lucus came up t ome and put the blade to my waist line.
"Hey, well look what we have here!" Jake said, finally coming around to see my face.
"It's Franklyn, Jake!" Bruce said.
"Shut up, you idiot. I know who the fuck it is!" Jake snapped.
Lucus just smiled.
"So...where to you want to scar little Scarson, Lucus?" Jake asked, turning to him.
Lucus lightly ran his blade across the right cheek of my face, smiled, and put the blade in his belt loop.
"Really? That first, huh? Well...I don't see why not. You do your work, and you do it well, so I don't care really how you do it. Just get it done, k?" Jake said.
I wasn't all too sure, but I had an idea of what was going on.
I jumped and kicked behind me with my right leg and in front of me with my left leg.
With Jake and Bruce down, I ran for it. Lucus was hot on my heals, but I didn't slow for ANYTHING.
I got to Kody's house, and started to climb up and into her her bedroom window.
"Kody, help!" I wispered, tears streaking my face.
She just looked at me, confused. I looked to the window, seeing Lucus trying to get in.
He looked in, saw us, and smiled. As soon as I gasped, he smashed her window.
I didn't know what to do...
But Kody ALWAYS had a way to deal with these assholes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...so this is the last chapter I'm posting till xxMONSTERxx posts...