Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

"The Fate Of Every Vampire In Existence, Important."

"I know this will more than likely scare and shock you, but please keep your promise in mind. Now to begin. I am known by many names: Nosferatu and creature of the night, to name a few. I am Aaron Graves, but I am also called another name: Vampire."

"E-Excuse me?" I stuttered, shocked at his words.

"I am a vampire, Flora."

I quickly shook my head, "No. That`s just...that`s...no. It`s impossible. Aaron, you are not a vampire."

"I am though. I know its extremely hard to believe, but its the truth," Aaron said, gripping my hands and looking at me with pleading eyes: like he was pleading for me to believe him.

"No, no." I pulled my hands from his grip and quickly got off the bed, walking to the door. This isn`t possible, its not happening. It just...can`t be real. Vampires don`t exist. They never have and never will. Oh god, what if Michael think`s he`s a vampire as well? I wonder if Kat knows?

"Don`t you dare," Aaron growled, grabbing my arm and spinning me around. He then grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall, snarling at me. I gasped, my eyes going wide at two of the teeth in his mouth. He had fangs, actual fangs. Not the fake kind you get for Halloween or the two teeth you have that you pretended were fangs when you were a kid. I mean real fangs, razor sharp fangs!

He snarled at me again, gripping my wrists and looking me in the eyes. He looked pissed off, upset and scared. And all at the same time. I let out a shaky breath and slowly started sliding down the wall, surprisingly he slid down with me.

As we hit the floor Aaron`s breathing started coming out in shallow pants. His breathing stayed like that for a few minutes before he closed his eyes and leaned forward, resting his forehead against my collarbone. Slowly, he let go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh Aaron," I whispered, gently running my fingers through his hair. I couldn`t help but try and comfort him. I was a bit of a mother hen at times, it just came naturally.

"You hate me, don`t you?"

"Of course not honey. I`m just.....shocked is all. Telling someone you`re a vampire isn`t very believable, or easy to take in."

"I know and I`m sorry I dumped all that one you."

I shook my head and continued running my fingers through his hair. "Its okay. I would of found out eventually. Besides, I should be the one apologizing. I didn`t exactly keep my promise."

Aaron chuckled softly and shook his head, "At least you didn`t run screaming."

"True," I murmured, laughing a bit myself.

Aaron smiled and nuzzled my neck. I shivered a little and looked down at him, he just smiled up at me. I smiled back and started running my fingers through his hair and looked at the candles burning on the shelf. We stayed like that for what felt like forever, but in reality it was possibly an hour or maybe two. Slowly, he ran the tip of his nose up my neck and jaw, bringing me from my thoughts.

Then he kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"Hi," He mumbled, resting his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.

"Hi."

"How are you?"

"I`m okay. How`s your shoulder?"

"It doesn`t hurt all that much anymore. It`ll be healed in about an hour or so. Depending on the wound, vampires heal pretty fast. And this burn is virtually nothing, so I`ll be fine."

I nodded at his words, causing our foreheads to bump together and a giggle to escape my lips. Aaron grinned and stood up, gently grabbing my hands and pulling me up with him. He lead me over to his bed and sat down, pulling me down with him. I let out a squeal of surprise as I landed on the bed, making him laugh.

"You are very cute, you know that?"

I blushed and shook my head at his words. "I am not."

"Oh yes you are. I wouldn`t tell you that unless its true."

"Is that so?"

"Yes it is," Aaron said with a slight chuckle.

I smiled and laid down on the bed, pulling him down with me. He smiled and pulled my closer, wrapping an arm around my waist. I laid my head on his chest and draped an arm over his stomach.

"Aaron?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

I smiled and looked up at him, "Will you tell me more about vampires?"

He nodded, pulling me closer. "Soon. I promise."

I nodded and curled up to him more, yawning softly. We laid there for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door, causing Aaron to groan.

"Aaron, open the door. We have much to discuss. And Flora needs to meet DJ and Philip," Michael said through the door and he sounded a bit annoyed. I wonder why....

"In a minute Michael!"

"No, now Aaron. Its extremely important!"

Aaron snarled and -surprisingly- gently untangled himself from me and went to the door, all but ripping it open.

"I`m sorry to interrupt your time with Flora but this is important."

"How important?"

"The fate of every Vampire in existence, important."

Aaron groaned but nodded. He looked over at me and motioned for me to come to him. I slowly got off the bed and went over to him, grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together. He smiled at me and we followed Michael down stairs. I guess its time to meet the two other men of this house. And hopefully have my questions answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m so happy I got this one out so fast. I got inspired by the new Motionless In White single Devils Night. Its a really good song and I recommend listening to it. This chapter isn`t as long as I wanted it but the next chapter should be longer and hopefully I`ll be able to post it sometime next week. And the next chapter will -hopefully- answer a lot of questions! Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you. :)