Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

"So, How Much Would You Like To Know?"

"I have some amazing news. Kat has revealed to me that she is a Wiccan and she has agreed to help us. She will be looking through our books and finding everything we need to save our kind."

The guys cheered at Michael`s words and I smiled at Kat. She smiled back, blushing a faint pink from all the cheering. It was adorable seeing her so flustered over something so small. Michael must of thought so too because he grinned and kissed her cheek.

After Kat and Michael sat back down on the couch opposite the rest of us. We all started talking about what spells might work for our situation and what spells might not. There were actually a few that Kat thought of that might work. But there were more that might not work opposed to what might work. Eventually Michael had to go to the little library in the house to get a few spell books to look through.

We spent three and a half hours in the living room just going through spell book after spell book. I think Michael had to go and get more books four or five times. And apparently the books we looked through aren`t even half the books he has in the library. It`ll probably take Kat a whole year to go through all of them by herself. But Michael and myself are going to help her go through as many books as we can.

As Michael went to get more books Aaron took me up to his room so we could talk more and he could explain more things about Vampires. I`ll admit I was a bit excited for him to talk to me about all of this. But I was also a little hesitant to know more. What if there was something I learned that I didn`t want to know? Obviously there couldn`t be anything to bad if Kat is happily with Michael. But I couldn`t help but wonder, you know what I mean?

"So, how much would you like to know?" Aaron asked as we sat down on his bed.

"I would like to know everything, but I don`t think I can take all that in one day. For now, can you tell me how Dracula came to be? How vampires came to be?"

He nodded and took a deep breath before letting out a long sigh, "No one is certain how vampires came to be. There are many stories though. One of the popular stories is the Devil himself made Vampires. He supposedly did it to get back at God for sending him to hell. Another popular story is God created the first Vampire and he was created to take down the Devil when he rebelled in heaven. But God`s plan went wrong. The Vampire ended up siding with the Devil and fell from heaven."

"Is there a story that has the biggest chance of being true?"

"There is actually. But surprisingly, it is a lesser none story. You know the whole story of Kane and Able, right? Kane killed his brother Able and was cursed by God and sent away, ect. ect. ect. Well, it is said that God cursed one of Kane`s sons as well, with the worst thing he could think of: being a creature of the night, a Vampire. But there was a reason God cursed one of Kane`s sons."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why did he curse one of Kane`s sons?"

"He fell in love," Aaron murmured while pulling me into his lap.

"Are you serious? God cursed him because he fell in love?"

"Well, its more of who he fell in love with," He said with a slight chuckle.

I nodded and looked up at him, "Who did he fall in love with?"

"One of God`s angels. Apparently She was sent down to earth as a messenger. Well, this son of Kane was named Asrath. He saw this angel and fell in love with her instantly. For she was beautiful and kind."

"What was her name?"

"Eliza."

I nodded, curling up to Aaron`s chest as I waited for him to continue with the story.

"As Asrath and Eliza began talking they fell more and more in love with each other. And by doing this they greatly angered God. He cast Eliza down to earth and cursed Asrath with being a Vampire. God thought that if he did this, they would fall apart and not want to be with each other. But God was wrong. He made a way for them to be together, instead."

"Wow. I don`t understand something though. Why did their love anger God?"

"Asrath corrupted Eliza," Aaron whispered in my ear as he moved me off his lap and laid me down on the bed, moving so he was hovering over me.

I shivered a little and looked up at him, "H-How did he corrupt her?"

"God wanted all his angels to be pure, sinless. And to God," He paused an ran his tongue up my neck then continued, "Sex is a sin."

I shivered from his tongue and blushed softly at his words. "So, Asrath and Eliza slept together?" I whispered, looking up at him.

"Mhmmm. But that`s not all that made God angry. So the story goes, God saw something that Asrath did it Eliza. Something that...had Eliza cursing God`s name and gasping for breath."

"What did Asrath do to her?"

"He held her up against a tree outside his home," Aaron murmured as he kissed my forehead. "He then kissed her lips and began kissing her neck. He ripped her dress and started kissing down her body." As he said this he pressed kisses down my neck and slid my skirt up to my thighs so he could sit between my legs.

"W-What e-else did h-he d-do?" I stuttered as I felt Aaron kiss up my legs.

"He ate her out," He stated simply before winking at me and started kissing up my thighs. In seconds he had me gasping and moaning softly. He kissed up my inner thighs and lightly nipped at my skin a few times, making me moan softly. I felt him grin against my skin before he kissed up my thigh, stopping when he reached the edge of my panties. I gasped a little in surprise and bit my lip. What was he doing?

Aaron spread my legs as far as my skirt would let him before leaning down and running his hot tongue over my cloth covered pussy. I gasped and arched up, blushing deeply. He smiled and seemed to make a move to do it again, but before he could there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"I`m sorry Aaron, but Michael needs to talk to you," DJ called through the door.

"Alright," Aaron called back as he got off the bed and kissed my forehead. "I`ll be back." I nodded and pulled my skirt back down then watched him leave. I leaned back against the pillows and sighed. I need to talk to Kat.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter would have been posted earlier today but I had to go to the store before I could get it posted. And I know the little bit of sexual shit wasn`t the best so please forgive me on that one. Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think. I`d really like it if there was at least one new comment before I update again. Please and thank you!