Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

"How About We Get Something To Eat?"

It has been two weeks since I saw Aaron and worked things out. We had spent the rest of that night cuddling on his bed, in a comfortable silence. We had both missed each other greatly, I think it has to do with me being his mate, and it showed. When Kat and myself had to leave I didn`t want to leave Aaron`s side and it was clear he didn`t want me to ether. But I left and that night he visited me in my dreams and he`s been doing that ever since I left.

Which brings me to where I am now, curled up next to Aaron in the library while Kat and Michael looked through books to try and find a spell to use. So far we haven`t found anything useful and I know it is driving everyone nuts. Especially Kat, she wanted to help and find this spell so bad.

My stomach growled softly, bringing me from my thought. Aaron chuckled and shook his head, pulling my closer into his side. As much as I loved being cuddled into his side I was getting hungry, "Can we get something to eat?"

"Sure. I`m actually a bit thirsty myself."

I nodded and Aaron got up, grabbing my hand and gently pulled my up. I smiled up at him and he returned it, giving my hand a gently squeeze. As we started walking out of the library a happy shriek made us turn around. Kat was standing over a book with a grin on her face. I all but ran over to her, dragging Aaron with me.

"Kat, what is it?"

"I think I might of found the spell we need."

"Are you serious? This one will work?" Aaron asked, obviously excited.

"I think so, I need to do a little research on it but I`m pretty sure this is it," Kat said with a nod.

"I`m so proud of you," Michael murmured before pulling Kat into a quick kiss.

I giggled a little and pulled Aaron out of the library to give them privacy. "This is amazing. Kat might of actually found the spell to help you guys."

Aaron nodded in agreement as he lead me into the kitchen, "I hope it works. We all want this so bad."

"What`s going on?" DJ asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Kat thinks she might of found the spell we`re looking for."

"That`s great," Philip and DJ said together.

"Yeah it is, I just hope it works," I murmured, leaning against the doorway.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I`m okay, just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

I shook my head at Aaron`s question, "Its nothing really."

"You`re worried that it won`t work, aren`t you?" Philip asked.

I groaned and nodded, "Yes. I mean, she`s been working so hard. I`d hate it if it didn`t work. But, I do trust Kat`s judgment."

"Its not wrong for you to worry, Flora. Its perfectly normal to be worried about your friends. Its a natural thing to worry about your friends," Aaron murmured in a comforting tone, pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

I leaned against Aaron with a smile on my lips, making DJ and Philip chuckle. You could tell they were glad to see Aaron happy again. And I honestly was too, when I first saw him again before we made up he looked so upset. But now he was happy and that was making me happy, as strange as that sounds.

Hopefully Kat`s spell will work, I know how hard she`s been working to find it. I hope she knows how happy and greatful we are for her and how hard she`s been working. I think I need to tell her soon.

"So," Aaron said as he interrupted my thought, "How about we get something to eat?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m sorry this took so long. I`m trying to get these chapters up as soon as I can. But on the bright side it looks like Kat found the spell. Also, I`m not sure how much I will be able to update next month because it my birthday and I`m going to try and see my grandmother, it just depends if my mom can get off from work. Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think.