Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

"We Just Need To Cool Her Down."

"Wake up!"

I groaned as I started to wake up. When I opened my eyes my vision was blurred and my whole body hurt. It felt like I had been beaten up, which I probably was. I wouldn`t put it past that man.

"We`re getting out of here," Victor said as he took my wrists and ankles from the chains.

"Why are we leaving?"

"Those leaches got here sooner than I thought."

"They`re here?" I grinned at the thought of them coming to get me out of here. I would finally get out of this place, "Aaron! Aaron hel-" My words were cut short when Victor backhanded me. Well he isn`t happy. But I guess I can`t blame him for being upset. He knows his plan has failed.

Victor grabbed my arm and pulled me up, causing me to let out a scream due to the pain in my stomach. I guess that cut was worse than I thought. Plus the pain in the rest of my body wasn`t helping.

"Shut up! We can`t have them-"

"We can`t have them what?"

My head snapped up at the voice. I looked at the doorway and grinned. Aaron stood in the doorway and the minute he saw me his eyes turned murderous and he looked at Victor, the murderous look only got worse. He was going to kill him, I`m sure of it.

"I was going to kill you for taking her. But now that Iv`e seen what you have done I`m not just going to kill you. I`m going to torture you and make your death as slow and painful as possible."

"No you won`t. Because if you do, I`ll kill her," Victor stated, jabbing a gun in my side making me whimper in pain.

"You will do no such thing."

I grinned when I heard Michael`s voice behind us. Bless Vampire`s and the crazy speed they posses. But the minute I felt an intense pain in my side I realized speed was not enough. Victor had shot me.
My vision began to blur as I felt my body fall to the cool ground. Though I felt no pain from the fall. My whole body was numb. It was a nice feeling actually, to not be in pain any longer. Just a blissful numbness.

Soon my ears were met with Victor`s screams and the sound of flesh being ripped from bone. It wasn`t exactly the most pleasant sound in the world. But it was nice to know he was suffering for the pain he had cause me.

As soon as the screaming started it stopped and minutes later it started back up again. Only this time it was worse, much worse. But Victor`s screams were soon drowned out by the noise of foot steps coming towards me. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by Aaron`s bloody face. Even in this state he looked sexy.

"Everything will be alright. You`ll be out of here soon," Aaron murmured, moving some hair out of my eyes.

I did my best to nod, trying to let him know I heard him. But it didn`t work very well. I felt so weak and my vision was blurred to the point I could barely see him. But Aaron`s face was the last thing I saw before my whole world went black.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa

"We need to get her skin cooled down so the healing spell will work. The first spell to help you boys wore her out too much. She may not of had much energy to begin with but that spell took everything out of her."

"But she will heal, right?"

"Of course. We just need to get her cooled down."

I let out a soft groan as I began to wake. The top half of my body was freezing and the lower half of my body felt like it was on fire. I made a move to pull what felt like blankets on my body but a hand stopped me.

"No baby. We need to get you cooled down or you won`t heal," Aaron said softly.

I groaned in response to his words but listened to him anyway. "The lower half of my body feels like its on fire," I whispered, my voice sounding like I haven`t used it in days.

"We`ll cool you down, baby. And soon you`ll be healed," Aaron replied, softly kissing my forehead.

In minutes my body began to cool down and I felt something cold begin dripping on my body, starting at my neck.

"Please tell me I`m not naked."

"Sorry babe, but it was the only way we could cool you down and get you healed."

My eyebrows furrowed slightly at the new voice, "Kat?"

"Yeah, its me. Don`t worry, you`ll be healed in no time."

I nodded slowly and opened my eyes before quickly shutting them. My vision was blurred and my eyes hurt now.

"You`re vision will be blurred for a bit but that`s normal," Kat murmured.

"Is it normal for my eyes to hurt?"

"Yeah. But you need to open them so they can adjust."

I nodded at Kat`s words and slowly opened my eyes before shutting them again. I repeated the process but tried to keep my eyes open longer each time. Soon my eyes were adjusted and I could figure out where I was.

As I started looking around I noticed I was in Aaron`s room and the only light in the room was candle light. I continued to look around and noticed Michael was also in the room. He was holding a big wood bowel but I couldn`t tell what was in it. But he was looking at the bowel and not at me out of respect, something I was thankful for and I would have to thank him for later.

Kat and Aaron were sitting on my bed. Kat on my left and Aaron on my right. I watched as Kat cupped her hands and put them in the wooden bowel. She then pulled them out and held her hands over my left arm, letting water drip onto my arm. It wasn`t just water though. It smelt strange and the water had rose petals in it.

"What are you doing? Don`t you have to chant some hocus pocus stuff?" I asked, smiling a bit as I said the last part.

"I alright did that 'hocus posus' stuff. I just needed to pour this stuff on you then after your skin absorbs it and you get some sleep you`ll be completely healed," Kat replied with a smile.

I nodded and watched her finish letting that water stuff on my left arm. She did this to my right arm as well before looking at Aaron and nodding. I frowned a bit, wonder what was going on.

"I`m going to finish up," Aaron murmured as Michael put the bowel down on the bedside table and left the room with Kat.

I simply nodded and watched Aaron put his hands in the water and restart the process of letting the water like liquid drip on my body. The liquid dripped on my arms, neck, chest, stomach, legs, and feet. By the time he was done I was very tired.

"Get some sleep, okay? I`ll be here when you wake up. I promise," Aaron whispered before kissing my forehead.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I let my whole body relax with the promise of Aaron being here when I wake and soon I was enveloped in darkness, sleep overcame me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last part of this chapter is actually something Iv`e had in mind only a few chapters into this story so it was nice to finally get it written down. Though I like how this chapter turned out its not exactly how I wanted it, but I still like it. On that note, I would like to know what you guys think of it so please comment and let me know. It means a lot to know what you think and it honestly makes me happy when I see you guys have commented because it tells me people are actually enjoying this story and I`m not just writing this for myself or something. So please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you!