Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

"Right Where You Belong."

I let out a soft groan and stretched, feeling my limbs crack. Oh did that feel good! It feels like I haven`t moved in weeks. But in reality its probably only been a few hours. Though with that water like liquid Aaron poured on me there`s no telling how long Iv`e been out.

"You`re awake."

I looked to my left and smiled. Speaking of Aaron, he was standing by the French doors, rain pouring on the balcony. He looked peaceful, it was nice to see after the last time I seen him.

"Hey you. How long have I been asleep?"

"Three Days," Aaron murmured as he walked over to the bed and sat next to me.

"Wait, three days? Really?"

"Yeah. We were all getting worried about you, especially Kat. She was so scared the spell wasn`t going to work."

"But it did work, right?"

"Yeah. You healed yesterday. We`ve just been worried about you waking up."

I nodded at his words. Iv`e been out three days. No wonder they`ve been worried. I`d be worried too if this happened to one of the guys or Kat, especially Kat or Aaron. If something like that happened to Aaron I would be very scared, I mean he`s a Vampire. They don`t do things like that. Sure they sleep, but definitely not for three days.

"So, I`m completely healed?" I asked softly.

Aaron nodded while grinning a bit. "Completely. We don`t have to worry about the bullet wound or the cut on your stomach."

I nodded and bit my lip. I rolled over onto my back and lifted the blanket. Yep. Just as I thought. There`s a scar on my stomach from the cut. You can barely see it, but its there.

"Yeah, the cut left a scar. It`s very fine scaring and will only be visible in certain lighting, so you don`t have to worry too much about it."

"That`s good. I was kind of scared about," I admitted.

"You don`t need to be scared about it. It doesn`t change how beautiful you are. I actually find the scar pretty sexy."

I raised an eyebrow, "You what?"

"I think its sexy."

I blushed and looked away. He thinks my scar is sexy? Well that`s...that`s a first actually. "You really think its sexy?"

"Yeah. But, its also a bit of a Vampire thing. When the mate of a Vampire has those little 'imperfections' we can`t help but find them sexy," Aaron explained, using air quotes on the word Imperfection.

"Vampires are very weird," I mumbled, thinking out loud more than anything.

Aaron let out a chuckle and kissed my forehead before getting off the bed. He went over to a dresser and pulled out one of his shirts. He went back over to me and gave me the shirt, making me smile. Now I can get out of bed and not run around in my panties.

I quickly pulled on the shirt out from under the covers. I got out of bed and stood up, the hem of the shirt stopping just above my knees. I looked over at Aaron to see him grinning.

"What are you grinning about?"

"You look good in my shirt."

I laughed and shook my head, "Whatever you say. Now, why exactly did you want me to get out of bed?"

"You`ll see," Aaron said as he grabbed my hand and lead me over to the French doors. He opened them and pulled me outside before closing them again so the rain wouldn`t get inside. I let out a soft squeal when the cool rain water began falling on my skin, making Aaron laugh.

He lead me farther out onto the balcony until we were out on the middle of the balcony. Aaron then moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on the top of my head: he was a bit taller than me. I leaned against him and closed my eyes, content.

"I`m so glad we found you when we did. I was scared I would never see you again. And then when I saw you, you looked so broken. I didn`t know if you were going to live or die," Aaron murmured.

I frowned and put my hands on top of his before speaking, "But you found me and I`m alive and well. You don`t have to worry, Aaron. I`m in your arms and I`m safe."

Aaron kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Right where you belong."
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter! I had considered making it a long chapter but I decided to make it short but sweet. Because it is a bit bitter sweet. Iv`e been posting chapters for this story since last year and it feels weird to know I won`t be writing anything for it anymore. Iv`e really enjoyed writing this story, so it sucks to see it coming to an end. But, all good things must come to an end. I`d like to thank everyone that has read, commented, recommended, and subscribed. It means a lot to know people enjoyed this story. Thank you! :)