Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

What Was That?!?

I ran through the same woods once again. But this time i was much closer to the bridge. In fact i was only a few feet from it. For some reason though, this time i was aware that i was dreaming and had my thought like i would in real life: in the other dreams i couldn`t think at all.

As i ran i slowly came up to the bridge. It looked the same as always: fairly new and made of bamboo. This time though, i found the will to run across it. I have no clue why i ran across it, but i did. I ran across the bridge for the first time.

Once i was across the bridge i stopped dead in my tracks. Not much time for celebrating huh? I gulped when i saw a silhouette standing in the moonlit fog. I couldn`t tell much from the silhouette though: just that it was a man. I slowly started to back away but the man just stood there, making no move to chase me or anything.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA

I shot up in bed, gasping for breath while my heart pounded in my chest. What was that?!? The first time in months my dream changed and it was THAT? I have no idea what just happened but it scared me. Why would the dream change all the sudden? Did it mean something?

I shook my head with a sigh as i got out of bed. I looked at my clocked and narrowed my eyes. It was six am! Oh well, at least i have today off. Kat actually has today off too. Maybe that`s why her boyfriend picked tonight to have a movie night. Oh well, i`ll have to deal with it i guess. Don`t get me wrong, i want to meet the guy that makes Kat so happy...but not on such a short notice. Especially since all his friends are going to be at the movie night too.

I slowly walked out of my room and went down to the kitchen to make coffee. I mean hey, i`m up already and i don`t exactly want to go back to sleep after that dream. So i guess i`ll be returning a favor to Kat for always making coffee before i got up. Though i wouldn`t be surprised if she`s up already. Knowing her, she probably stayed up all night making things with the stuff she got last night. Or she slept for a couple hours then started making more things.

I made coffee and sat on the kitchen counter, thinking about the dream. I sighed and got off the counter after a few minutes and walked to Kat`s craft room to see if she was up or not. She most likely was, but you never know she could be asleep up in her bed, which is where i`d like to be. No not in her bed, in mine though we have slept in the same bed before. And no, not in that way. Get your mind out of the gutter people!

I walked into Kat`s craft room and smirked. She was sitting on a stool, hunched over a desk, measuring fabric. I slowly walked over to her. "How are you awake without coffee?" She shrugged and looked at me. "I don`t know, how are you awake without coffee?" I chuckled a bit. "Okay, okay." Kat sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Sorry. I`m just tired and frustrated." I shook my head, "Its fine babe. Do you want some coffee? I`m making some." "Sure, babe."

I pulled Kat from her work, much to her dismay, and took her into the kitchen for some coffee. Thankfully the pot of coffee was done when we walked into the kitchen. "You should go take a bath," I said as i poured myself a glass. "Excuse me?" I laughed. "No babe. I`m not telling you, you stink. I told you to take a bath so you would relax." She laughed and nodded, then poured herself a glass. "That sounds good. I think i`ll do that right now." I nodded and hoped up on the counter. Kat fixed her coffee the way she liked it then walked to her room.

I yawned and sipped my coffee, listening to the sound of water coming from Kat`s bedroom where she was running a bath in her en suite bathroom. After sipping my coffee for a few minutes i went up to my room and started cleaning. I cleaned for about an hour then wet back into the kitchen to find Kat making herself a cup of coffee. I laughed when i noticed she was in just a towel.

"What?" "You`re in just a towel." Kat rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee. "I`m in my underwear too." I laughed and poured myself another cup of coffee.

"Uh..babe..?" "Yeah?"

"Um..i think you need to change your shirt." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why is that?"

"Because your can see everything." I looked down and you could see everything through my shirt. I blushed and wrapped my arms around my chest. "Sorry about that." "Did you get hot last night?" I nodded, "Yeah, crazy dreams again." She nodded and sipped her coffee. "Do you want to talk about it?" "Not right now, later okay?" She nodded. "Well, i need to go get ready." I nodded. "I think i`ll go take a bath." Kat took a sip of her coffee with a nod then walked to her room while i walked to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was a filler and i don`t like it that much. But it was kind of long and i hope that makes up for the long wait. I`m still trying to decide if i want to make this a short story or a full blown story...what do you guys think i should do? Please comment and let me know what you think about it. Thank you to everyone who reads this and subscribes. I`d also like to think the person that commented, it meant a LOT. Thank you so much!
Kat`s pjs.

Flora`s pjs.