Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

Looking Just Like He Did In My Dream, Grin And All

I ran across the bamboo bridge as fast as i could. It fet like i was being chased, just like it did when i first started having these dreams. I looked behind me many times but there was no one there.

After i crossed the bridge i froze, seeing the silhouette of the man standing in the trees. He slowly started moving torward me, but i couldn`t make myself back away or move at all. He moved closer and closer until he was four or five feet away from me.

We stared at each other for what felt like forever, but i couldn`t see his face. That is until the moon decided to shine through the clouds and fog, showing the face of the man.

He was deathly pale and had eyes that were so dark brown they were almost black. His eyes were rimmed with black and red eyeshadow, so that he really did look dead. He had straight black hair that was cut short on one side so it was just above his ear. And on the other side his hair was longer and went down to his jaw. He also had a silver septum piercing.

I couldn`t really tell what he was wearing, other than jeans, a jacket and some sort of boots. I admit he was cute, even though he scared me. I opened my mouth to speak but i couldn`t find the words to say to him. He grinned at me and just nodded his head.
AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA

I shot up , gasping for breath. I looked around me, quickly realizing i was in my room, laying on my bed.

I had decided to take a nap before i left with Kat to meet her boyfriend, then have a movie night with him and his friends. I was excited to meet her boyfriend, but i was pretty nervous. I was nervous that i wouldn`t like him and he wouldn`t like me. I don`t want Kat to have to choose between me and her boyfriend.

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom, fixing my make up quickly. As i fixed my make up i thought back to my dream: about the man in it more specifically. I must admit, he was very cute, even though he did scare me. He`s still cute. I just wish i knew why he was appearing in my dreams.

"Ready to go?" Kat asked as she poked her head into my bathroom. "Yep, just let me put my shoes on," I said as i walked out of my bathroom and went over to my bed. I picked up my shoes and quickly put them on.

As soon as i stood up Kat grabbed my hand and all but dragged me out of my room and out of the house. We got into the car that we barely use and drove off. The drive was about twenty minutes long because her boyfriend lived outside of town, in the woods.

As Kat drove up a long gravel drive way, she explained to me that Michael lives with his three friends; DJ, Aaron and Philip. I was a bit shocked that he lived with three people, but not as shocked as i was when i saw the house at the end of the gravel road.

The house was very big, mansion like even. It looked like it was made in the eighteen hundreds, maybe even the early ninteen hundreds. But no matter how old it was, it was still a beautiful house.

Kat parked the car and we got out. She lead me up a few steps then knocked on the door. As we waited for someone to answer the door i took a quick look around us. It looked like this house was right in the middle of the woods, and that creeped me out just a little bit.

"Kat, its so good to see you," A man said as he opened the front door and pulled Kat into a hug, then gave her a quick kiss. I guess this is her boyfriend then. As i moved closer i realized this man was the man that gave me the creepes last night as Kat and myself walked home. I wonder why she didn`t tell me it was him, last night.

"This is my bestfriend, Flora," Kat said as she motioned to me. "Flora, this is my boyfriend, Michael." Michael smiled and shook my hand. "Its very nice to meet you." I nodded and softly replied, "Its nice to meet you too." I was a bit uneasy around this guy, he still creeped me out a little. But if Kat is in love with him as much as it seems, i`ll give him a chance.

Michael smiled and ushered us into the house, it was nice, very gothic looking and open. But still nice. As we walked to the living room, the man standing in the living room doorway made me freeze. It was the man from my dream. Looking just like he did in my dream, grin and all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m so sorry it took so long for me to update. I`m trying to get over writers block, which is why this chapter is so short and shitty. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer and a lot better. Please let me know what you think of this chapter, it would mean a lot.

Flora`s outfit.
Kat`s outfit.