Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

I Was Suddenly Very Scared To Be Alone With This Man

Michael smiled and ushered us into the house, it was nice, very gothic looking and open. But still nice. As we walked to the living room, the man standing in the living room doorway made me freeze. It was the man from my dream. Looking just like he did in my dream, grin and all.

"Y-You? W-W-What are y-you d-doing h-h-here?" I asked while stuttering. He chuckled softly and moved from the door way, walking over to us. I quickly looked over at Kat and Michael for an explination. Michael kept his eyes on Aaron and Kat looked at me, looking sorry.

"It seems you and Aaron have some things to discuss. We`ll leave you to talk," Michael said then took Kat`s hand, leading her into the living room. I could tell she looked a bit torn though as she followed her boyfriend. But Michael was right, i needed to talk to this Aaron man.

"Why have you been in my dreams and what do you want with me?" I asked Aaron, glaring slightly. He sighed softly and walked up to me. "Let`s go somewhere else first. Then i`ll answer all your questions." I bit my lip, hesitant to go anywhere with him. "Please?" He asked, reaching for my hand. I took a deep breath and nodded, letting him take my hand. He smiled and lead me down a hall and up some stairs. I hope i don`t regret this.

Aaron lead me up the stairs then into another hall. As we walked down the hall I took that as my chance to look around. There were shelves lining the hall with burning candles on them. There were paintings on the walls as well -hanging between the shelves.

One painting was of Michael. He was wearing clothes that looked like they were from the 1800`s. He was standing in front of the house i`m in now. It was summer time in the painting, the sky was a clear blue and it was beautiful. The house had a creepy look to it, just like it does today.

Another one of the paintings was of Aaron. But his clothes looked much older than Michael`s, like two or three hundred years older. He was standing on a doc by the water, in front of a ship. It looked to be early fall instead of summer, like in Michael`s painting. The sky was also a dark grey with clouds everywhere.

"This is my room," Aaron said as he brought me from my thoughts and opened a door. It was then that I realized we were at the end of the hall. I slowly walked into the room, looking around. The walls were a dark, almost burnt, looking red. There was a two foot long shelve on the left wall with white burning candles on it. There were twin French doors across from the bedroom door. The heavy black curtains were pulled back from the doors so you could see the moon shining on a balcony.

In the middle of the room, pushed against the wall, was a king size canopy bed with heavy red cloth. The blankets and sheets were black and the pillows were red. There were black nightstands on ether side of the bed, each with dark red wood lapstands and a lighter red lampshade. A black dresser sat beside the French doors and there was also a closet on the other side of the room, across from the bed. The room also had a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

But there was something sitting at the foot of the bed that scared me: a coffin. I stared at the coffin for a few minutes then looked over at Aaron, who was leaning against the bedroom door way, watching me with an amused smile on his lips. "Why is there a coffin in here?" He chuckled at my question and walked up to me. "I thought you wanted to know who i was and what i wanted with you." I frowned slightly, "I do." He chuckled softly and nodded, going over and sitting on his bed.

I watched him carefully while biting my lip. He seemed very amused, whether it was by me or the situation i`m not sure. He patted the bed and smiled, a sign for me to sit next to him. I took a deep breath and slowly walked over to him, walking even slower when i got closer to the coffin. "There`s nothing in it but a pillow and some blankets," Aaron said when he noticed that i was walking slower as i got closer to the coffin. I simply nodded and sat beside him on the bed.

"As you know, my name is Aaron. And what i want with you.." He smirked as he trailed off. "Well i`ll let you know in time. And as for the coffin, i like to sleep in it." I gulped at his words. I was suddenly very scared to be alone with this man.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m so, so sorry it took me so long to update. My dad is only letting me on the computer for three hours, except for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Though I get on my iPod after my three hours are up its hard to write on it. Plus school is starting in two weeks, so i`m going to be pretty busy. Hopefully though my dad will lift the three hour rule soon because school is starting back up. Anyway, i`ll try and update as soon as i can. Please comment and let me know what you think of this chapter, it would really mean a lot and cheer me up. Thank you. :)