Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

I Could Tell That This Was Going To Be A Very Long Night

"You..you sleep in a coffin?" I asked, almost choking on my words. Aaron chuckled softly and nodded, "Yes. Though sometimes the bed is more comfortable." I nodded slowly and looked down at the dark hardwood floor. My heart was racing and I was starting to get scared. I almost jumped when he gently took my hand in his. He chuckled and started rubbing his thumb over my knuckles, it was kind of soothing.

"You seem to be calming down," Aaron murmured as he continued to rub my knuckles. By the tone in his voice i could tell he seemed happy that i was calming down. I couldn`t understand it though. Why was i calming down from him just touching me? Why was i calming down at all, considering I was in the same room was this man? He sleeps in a coffin for fucks sake!

"Your wondering how I`m calming you down, huh?" I nodded and looked over at him, turning my body a little so I was facing him.

"Why is that?" He smiled and looked up at me. "The same reason Iv`e been in your dreams."

I let out a groaned, getting a bit frustrated. "But you won`t tell me why you`ve been in my dreams." He laughed at my frustration and kissed my hand.

"All in good time, all in good time." He murmured, patting my hand.

"Why won`t you tell me now, though?"

"Because these thing could be too much for you. Plus it could scare you off."

I glared at him and stood up, yanking my hand from his grasp. "Who the hell are you to tell me what i can handel and what i can`t?"

He growled and stood up, opening his mouth to speak but was cut off by a loud crash of thunder and lightening. I jumped a little and moved closer to him without thinking. I looked up at him just as he looked down at me, all anger gone from his face and eyes.

"Come on, let`s watch a movie and relax." Aaron murmured, lightly wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I bit my lip and moved closer to him, somehow finding comfort in him.

"Will you tell me some things after the movie?" He sighed and nodded, "Yeah. Not everything, but i`ll tell you some things." I nodded and moved closer as another crash of thunder hit, so i was pressed against his side.

"Come on," Aaron said softly as he lead me over to his bed, gently sitting me on it. He kissed my forehead and went over to his closet. He opened up a cabinet, I somehow didn`t notice, revealing a t.v., a DVD player and a stack of movies beside it.

"Do you want to watch a horror movie? Or do you want to watch something else?" Aaron asked, looking at me over his shoulder.

"Um, horror I guess.....," I said softly, trailing off a bit. I wasn`t too sure about watching a horror movie with a storm going on, but I guess it was kind of perfect weather to it.

Aaron looked through his stack of movies for a couple of minutes then picked up a movie case. I wasn`t sure what movie it was though because he hid the cover from me. He quickly put the movie in the DVD player and grabbed the remote, walking over to me and laying down on the bed. He smirked slightly and patted the bed. "I won`t bite..much." I shuddered slightly at the dark tone in his voice. But slowly moved over to him anyway.

He chuckled at how slow I was moving and moved over to me, gently wrapping his arms around my waist and laid back, pulling me between his legs so my back was against his chest. I wasn`t exactly comfortable with this, but at the same time I found it comforting. It sounds weird, I know. I just feel this strange...connection to him.

I frowned slightly when i saw the name of the movie appear on the t.v. screan: Saw 1. Iv`e never seen those movies before, but I heard its one of the scariest movies there are. Well, that`s what my mom used to tell me anyway.

"Aaron," I murmured while biting my lip.

"Hmmm?"

"Do we have to watch this movie?"

"Are you scared?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"Maybe," I mumbled, looking down at my lap.

Aaron wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed softly, in a comforting manner. "I`m always going to protect you, Flora." I leaned against him, nodding a bit. The tone in his voice told me that there was a double meaning behind his words, but I figured it would be best to not question him about it.

I jumped when another crash of thunder sounded, followed by a very loud crash of lightening. I hated storms. I liked when it rained though because it helped me sleep. But i was /NOT/ a fan of storms.

Aaron quickly puled my closer to him, "Shhh, Iv`e got you. I promise you that."

I curled up against him, somehow feeling safe in his arms. I just wish he would tell me why i feel like this around him, and what he wants with me.

"Aaron?" I asked softly as I turned around a bit in his arms so I was facing him.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

I smiled a bit at the nickname, "Why do I feel so...comfortable and...connected to you?"

He sighed and leaned his head back against the headboard. He closed his eyes and bit his lip, like he was thinking hard. After a few minutes he looked back down at me and opened his mouth to speak, but unfortunately he was cut off by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" Aaron called, sounding a bit irritated.

Michael slowly walked into the room, looking a bit apologetic. "Sorry to interrupt. But it looks like you and Kat will have to stay the night. And probably tomorrow."

I frowned at his words and sat up, "What do you mean?"

He sighed softly as he spoke, "There`s a creak by the road and it looks like the road is starting to flood."

I groaned and laid back on the bed. That didn`t exactly make me happy, but at the same time it did. If I stayed the night and maybe even tomorrow, that meant I might be able to get Aaron to answer my questions.

"Thank you, Michael," Aaron murmured while looking down at me. Michael nodded and left, shutting the door.

"It looks like you`ll be staying here tonight." I nodded at bit at Aaron`s words. I could tell that this was going to be a very long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m glad I got this chapter out a lot faster than the last one. I know its not all that long and it doesn`t really answer any questions, but its getting there I promise. Hopefully I`ll get the next chapter out fast and it`ll answer a few questions. Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think.