Status: A new story that I will be continueing.

Kross

Kross Ch.2

" Mom do we have to to move here ?" complained to my mom. " Onyx its just like Orlando, but its country and bigger" she told me and put her arm around my shouler. " I know , but Im going to mis Orlando" I said sadly. "You are going to like Pensacola, and you'll have even more room to ride the horses" She said with a smile. I have four horses: Dracula , Shadow, Phantom and Hurricane. They are all Clydestale horses. Ive been riding since I was little. "Wll isnt that odd ? " my mom gasped and pointed across the street . " What ?' I asked coldly. " That castle is beautiful." she told me. I tuened to look to where she was. She was right it was beautul. It looked like something that was pulled out of a dark fairy tale movie. It would bee the perfect house for a vampire to live in. "Onyx, isnt that just stunning?" she asked me. I nodded in agrement. She handed me a box full of horse tack. " Go put this inside on the kitchen table" she told me . I did as I was told and walked through the vacant house. The foyer had a chandelier with crystals on it. I walked through the foyer and through the living room and into the kitchen. I sighed and set the box down on the table. "Onyx come here please" I heard my mom shout from outside. I walked through the house and back outside. "What?" I asked he and crossed my arms over my chest. "These are our new neighbors. " She said and gestured toward two boys that were standing not even three yards away from us. One had black hair that was combed back. He had ear piercings in both ears and he had two lip piercings as well. He also had his eyebrow pierced and a septum. He was wearing black skinny jeans and black boots with a black tank top. He looked to be about 6' 3". The other had black cornrows and he had a lip piercing. He was wearing baggy jeans along with a white baggy shirt, and a red hat. He seemed to be about 6' 2". "Im Kross" the one said withh all thepiercings. He extended his left arm and I noticed he had a tattoo on it it said something but I couldnt read it. I reached out my hand to shake his but instead of shaking it he gently kissed the back of my hand. His lips are cold. It sent a jolt through out my body. He pulled away and winked at me."Hey Im Talon" the other said with a short nod. "What do you thinl of the neighborhood so far ?" Kross asked me. " Um its okay, I havent really had the chance to explore it yet." I said. He smiled at me and said "Well the woods are by far the best place to go first". "Really?" I asked. " Yes , its a perfect place to ride horses " he told me. " Onyx that would be perfect for you !" my mom said happily. " Yeah , I guess so." I replied. "So what school are you going to? " Talon asked me . " McKalians" I said with a shrug. " Thats where we go." Talon said with a crooked smile. "Whats it like ?" I asked . " Its a rough school but the education is wonderful" Kross said. I sighed under my breath and said sarcasticly " Oh , how lovely". " You will earn to love it." he told me with a smile. " Do ya'll live in that vampirc looking castle?" I asked. " Yeah ." Talon said. " Would you like to come over?" Kross asked me with a glint in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger !!
Im so happy that this story has readers and 2 subscribers !!! Thats so amazing !!! Thank You so much !! I hope you will continue to read this story.
<3 !!!
Please leave a comment. Thank You !!! :) XD