Status: A new story that I will be continueing.

Kross

Kross Chp 5

I pulled her up to a standing position. "Thank you" she said . " You're welcome" I winked. She started to walk down the stairs and she stumbled a little bit. I picked her up bridle style, " I cant believe you can pick me up" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. " You're not heavy" I smiled down at her. " Oh " she mummbled. When we got to the front door I set her down , I opedned it and we walked out side on the porch. " Wow I hadn't realized how late it had gotten" she said. The sky was a light shade of gray , with a few tints of pink and orange with a hint of purple left in the sky from the sunset. " Yeah , me either" I said . " I really dont want to go " I heard her whisper. " But you have too" I said to her and wrapped my arms around her waist , hers wound around my neck. " I'll see you later " she said and let go of me and began to walk across the street to her house. I watched her until she got to her front door. Thats when I walked inside the castle and ran up the stairs and up to my room. I changed into a pair of pajama pants and I took off my shirt. I layed in bed and folded my arms behind my head and bent my left leg bent. I had the perfect view into her room. I could see what she was doing , she was was unpacking a box that had books in it. There is something about her that I'm in love with but I just dont know what it is. As I continued to watch her I noticed she started to undress. Ofcourse I watched her.Why woldnt I ? She's beautiful. I began to get lost in my thoughts about me and her together . Thats when I seen her turn out her light and crawl into bed. Now is the perfect time to sneek in .
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do u guys think ? I would love to know ! So please tell me by leaving me a commennt or by subscribing. Im so pround of this story . So far its over 30 chapters . Im now in the processe of planning the second one after this. Dont forget about the FaceBook page and the trailer I made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJwh8D_bXEM&feature=g-upl link for the trailer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kross/289284064481710 link for Facebook page . all u have to do is copy and paste . Thank You !