Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 13

Briana's POV:

Thanksgiving was horrible. Chris and Anissa got in a fight. John's sister's kids were running around misbehaving they broke a few things. My Baby sister Amanda was having a bad day and wouldn't stop crying. The twins were misbehaving. Cameron was being super rude to John's family. Vic was upset and bothering Anna the whole time. It just wasn't the best day ever. We had came back from California and I was starting to plan a party and goodbye for Joaquin. He had to miss the monday I came back to see his sister's baby. His sister Dallas was a junior and was in cheer she got pregnant and had to quit. I talked to the girls about doing a goodbye for Joaquin. After Work I went to talk to Dallas about having a baby because she was undecided about giving her baby up.

"Hey Dallas!" I said walking into her room.

"Hey Briana." She said holding her baby.

"So What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I Don't know if I want to give up James." She said looking down at her baby.

"I can't make that decision for you. nobody can."

"I know but What was it like when you had The twins?"

"When The twins were born Cameron was there for the birth but left the day after. He took me home from the Hospital stayed for like 2 hours then left on his plane for his next concert. It was me by myself for a while then Cameron came back. It was hard. The Twins were good babies but usual babies too. They had nights were they wouldn't sleep. I was lucky to have been married and have a career. When I first got pregnant I was 17. I didn't have the father's support and I didn't have a job getting stuff for my baby was difficult."

"Wouldn't your baby be 10? did you give them up for adoption?" She asked.

"No. She was a stillborn." I said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But it was tough even prepping for the baby. When Cameron Left back to california I was left with Liam. It's not easy but if you have the help I'm sure you can handle it."

"I love James I want to keep him but I also want to be in cheer still. I don't know what to do with James Because I'll be at practice and James sr. will be in fort hood."

"Why doesn't he wait till you graduate?" I asked.

"We've never thought about it. we need money and that's the only way."

"Honestly it's not . My dad wants John's Assistant she's Incredible so there is a job available at the studio." I said.

"James won't want that?"

"Okay just and option. Tell me what you decide I'll be here to help." I left and went home. I was playing with Liam and Troy when Joaquin came over. John was still at the studio working on papers.

"Hey Briana!" He yelled walking in.

"Hey I'm in the play room." I said. He walked in with Dani behind him.

"She's Keeping James." He said.

"That's good. I'll help her out as much as she needs."

"She told james about you having a Job available at the studio."

"Yeah My dad's assistant is getting married and her husband is getting stationed in Germany so he's going to offer John's Assistant the Job and John will need an assistant." I said.

"Hey Um Your dad wants you to start lining up people to interview."

"Okay um can you make a flyer to put in the studio then post it online." I said.

"Okay I will." she said leaving the room. I heard the door open and John walked into the room.

"Hey um want me to start dinner?" He asked.

"No I've got it." I said. I got up and Troy picked up liam and took him to the living room.

"What are you going to do with James when John has to leave on a radio tour with John?"

"I'll help her out. How much James will get paid will be enough to pay for daycare where the kids used to go." I said.

"Why don't you send Liam there?"

"I don't know. I had to go straight to work right after Liam was born So I just left him with Desi and Zach." I said.

"Are you going to start sending Liam or no."

"Yeah I guess I will." I said. John came into the kitchen and started helping me.

"Tomorrow can I go to the movies with Bella,Jake and Hannah?"

"Ye-"

"Nope!" I said cutting John off.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I know Jake and Hannah are together. And Bella really likes you I see you with her after school and the teachers tell me stuff so NO!" I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I need to go help Dallas with James." Joaquin said leaving.

---------------------------------

We Ate and I put Liam to bed and Troy was finishing homework I was in the bedroom talking to John. He got mad at me for telling Troy no.

"He's 15 he turns 16 in febuary. We don't know for sure it was going to end up with him having a girlfriend."

"Bella is known for sleeping around and she's only 15 too. I don't want troy to do anything he'll regret."

"She could probably try but troy knows!"

"Yeah he knows but in that moment it can just be erased from his mind. Every teenage boy wants sex." I said.

"Not everyone of them!"

"Whatever!" I said laying down.

"He has to make his own mistakes!"

"I know but I don't want him to make the mistake of getting someone pregnant and not being ready then having to stuggle making money or cope with giving up the baby."

"Look you don't even know if they're going to end up together."

"yes I do." I said showing john my laptop. She was with troy they put it on facebook.

"They've been together for 3 months." John said.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"It says it on here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dallas's baby